Frankenstien/Blade Runner (1 Viewer)

brunx

HSC
Ya thanks for that..... any helpful notes?
oh right, you're the op.
id agree with the person who said to get a study guide, especially if your not really understanding the texts or you havent even read frankenstein.

Funkifrog

HSC
oh right, you're the op.
id agree with the person who said to get a study guide, especially if your not really understanding the texts or you havent even read frankenstein.
Ya I will look into it but at the moment i'm completly lost and desperate PLEASE HELP......

brunx

HSC
if its really urgent surely theres resources here on bos?

K

Kozak92

HSC Online

They've taken down the BladeRunner stuff but the Frank. stuff is still up so save/print that as soon as possible.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Here's some serious advice - what is more important to you? The Defence Force, or finishing High School?

I admit, it's quite admirable that you want to do both, but at the moment, it seems like you're unsure of where to go. But I can tell you that doing both will cause you to do badly in both.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
Not to be an a-hole or anything... but why is your ATAR aim 96+ ??? o_____0

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I have the strangest feeling she isn't going to reach it.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I was talking about the crap grammar. Every Armidale High student except for my brother is like that though...

Funkifrog

HSC
Not to be an a-hole or anything... but why is your ATAR aim 96+ ??? o_____0
Here it is straight , I keep generally good grades I'm talking 90s however atm my english needs just a little bit of work don't judge people when you know nothing about them. My ATAR aim is 96+ because I know that is what I can get. I came in the top three of all my classes at the end of has year top 3 of my 6 so why don't all you people f-off until you know what you are talking about!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)