Frankenstien/Blade Runner (1 Viewer)

K

Kozak92

Not to be an a-hole or anything... but why is your ATAR aim 96+ ??? o_____0
Eh I know plenty of people that received 95+ that didn't read a single book for English during the HSC.

Some people just buy notes...

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Lol, mood swings another characteristic of AHS students.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
OK, if you wanna help Funkifrog out, you're most certainly welcome to. Offering advice (both relevant to English and the HSC is fine). Insulting said user (by question his/her ATAR aims etc) is not.

:fish:

Funkifrog

HSC
OK, if you wanna help Funkifrog out, you're most certainly welcome to. Offering advice (both relevant to English and the HSC is fine). Insulting said user (by question his/her ATAR aims etc) is not.

:fish:
Thanks

determine

Premium Member
HSC
+1

An ESL student from my school got 96.60 with a Band 4 in English.
Yes, but they most probably did 4u maths, chemistry and physics too. High scaling subjects. Whereas funkifrog does not do high scaling subjects and thus, with a band 4 in english, would not get 96.6 unless she gets >95 for all her other subjects, which is difficult.

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Yes, but they most probably did 4u maths, chemistry and physics too. High scaling subjects. Whereas funkifrog does not do high scaling subjects and thus, with a band 4 in english, would not get 96.6 unless she gets >95 for all her other subjects, which is difficult.
+1

Those are the exact subjects that he did. It's ironic that you got 95+ in all of your low scaling subjects.

VK2FMCR

The One and Only..
HSC
As long as you can rember quotes that are relevant you dont need to read the books. I havent read the book and have been BSing fine.

Also Duval > AHS

3Gis2G

HSC
Thanks yes it does help. Again thanks for trying to help.
When writing your essay, make strong reference to context and thematic concerns - i.e. what it means to be human, the role of the creator, etc.

:guitar: :guitar:

Good luck with your HSC:D:D:D:D:D

Funkifrog

HSC
When writing your essay, make strong reference to context and thematic concerns - i.e. what it means to be human, the role of the creator, etc.

:guitar: :guitar:

Good luck with your HSC:D:D:D:D:D
I will make a note of that thanks for the advice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)