Freaking Out... (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
:eek: :eek: I'm sorry, I laughed. (Hold on, you don't mean that you don't have an older brother because he died, do you? If so, sorry. :()
How can you go to sleep at night.................. tch tch.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
morganforrest said:
Probably the only valuable thing english has taught over the past two years is how to write succinctly....really really succinctly

I've actually managed to make most of my essays quite dense

except Lear....i hate Lear :burn:
Except succinct-ness doesn't help when you have to write 10 000 words.
wrxsti said:
How can you go to sleep at night.................. tch tch.
Rather easily.

nadinenadine123

HSC
wrxsti said:
Memorise pre written essays.... change the start and beginning of every few paragraphs to make it "suit" the question and viola BAND 6 !!

P.S. ill get back to you if this works....
hmm...wouldn't recommend this, coz there getting more obscure with the questoions there asking to try and stop this, so you could get screwed over majorly, by all means have basic points you wanna make, but you have to change your thesis to relate to the question...

im not freaking out at all, i just don't think it's hit me yet, i reckon it'll hit me after paper one and i'll have a breakdown... either that or it won't hit me till its over and ill be like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE =]

FromDeeEast

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
:eek: :eek: I'm sorry, I laughed. (Hold on, you don't mean that you don't have an older brother because he died, do you? If so, sorry. :()

I totally agree with the moral of that story though; there are more important things in life than the HSC. :uhhuh:
lol i made up the story, just using it as an example, but what i mean is i see alot of people at my school on the verge of depression. which I find it funny and sad at the same time. There first to 5th preference are about the same just at different uni's or wateva. So if they dont get there first prefence they still can get into the course they want and transfer uni's without too much trouble (much better option then being depressed).

There are some people who want to do medicine real badly, and i can see why they need the 98+ uai, because most uni's uai and umat for med are pretty much the same. Although there are other ways into med, eg. doin med sci and gamsat then transfering to med.

So whatever happens,(ie. worst case scenario) say you get a mystery mark (almost impossible but what ever). You could always repeat or do ur hsc at tafe. Which isnt as bad as killing your self on the way to your exam because your too nervous.

reno369

HSC
My english teacher told us that last year there was an uproar because a relatively (to other subjects) small amount of band 6's were given out in English Advanced...

BUT

Yay for us.... there were that many complaints that this year they have to give out more!!!!!

besides, the markers are always looking to give you marks anyway.

As for english...ive done my essays (as in created prepared ones) and will be looking at prac questions to see how i can manipulate my essay...... but i dont kno if wat i am doing is right! oh well, it will all be over very comparatively soon....

yay for the end being in sight!

starrysky

HSC
reno369 said:
My english teacher told us that last year there was an uproar because a relatively (to other subjects) small amount of band 6's were given out in English Advanced...

BUT

Yay for us.... there were that many complaints that this year they have to give out more!!!!!

besides, the markers are always looking to give you marks anyway.

As for english...ive done my essays (as in created prepared ones) and will be looking at prac questions to see how i can manipulate my essay...... but i dont kno if wat i am doing is right! oh well, it will all be over very comparatively soon....

yay for the end being in sight!
YUSSS. It starts in four days, but stuff that. This week is just going to be pure English re-viz, yo? I'm excited for the AoS exam. Literally. O_O

I've calmed down a bit. I have three teachers' feedback on my AoS essay, and Powerplay and Transformations are behaving. Fwee!

Dancegirl99

HSC
Yesterday, my nerves started to kick in. For some reason I'm more nervous about the written exam than my practical. I just want these HSC exams to be over. It feel like none of my study sinking in. To top of this week, my family is moving!!! But on a good note: I haven't had a freak out yet. I have real bad axiety...

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Thumper said:
Work on your descriptive words, it will help.
Haha.
Yes, very funny.

I'll be happy with a band 5 in engalay - band 4 will be a bit disappointing.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Band 5 for Eng would be nice, tho I'd be content with a band 4 ^.^;

Lol, I haven't freaked out this year at all. I'm just not a freaking out kinda person, I guess XD I get depressed, tired and feel like I'm over the HSC instead tho >.>

Jonny90

HSC
This message is to all of you freaking out...........

collide, xxJTxx, pritnep, starrysky, ahen, fOR3V3RPINKKKK, meghanhelena, Crizzy
tanjin, ellirene. her are some good methods -

showing early signs is OK it's natural all you have to do is relax take a deep breath and say....... IM F*C*KED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then what you do is grab some BABY OIL and start wanking do it for few weeks until freaking out is no longer in your system.... if you are still freakin out?
then i would prescribe you for DR. Dildo now take about 50 grams of lubricunt and a bannana...... make sure that you do this on a daily basis...
morning afternoon and night this should get rid of the freaking out... if this doesnt
GO F*ck YOURSELF....

williamc

HSC
Jonny90 said:

showing early signs is OK it's natural all you have to do is relax take a deep breath and say....... IM F*C*KED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then what you do is grab some BABY OIL and start wanking do it for few weeks until freaking out is no longer in your system.... if you are still freakin out?
then i would prescribe you for DR. Dildo now take about 50 grams of lubricunt and a bannana...... make sure that you do this on a daily basis...
morning afternoon and night this should get rid of the freaking out... if this doesnt
GO F*ck YOURSELF....
fucken lol.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Jonny90 said:

GO F*ck YOURSELF....
pritnep finished his HSC last year....

And im not freaking out. Do people even read the posts?

tanjin said:
I haven't studied at all - roughly 8 hours in total since my trials. :eek: and im still feeling fairly relaxed.
LOL. Interesting post though.

Jonny90

HSC
Tanjin and yes i do read the Post................ if ur not freakin out then why did you post a msg TAP-JIN........

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
xxJTxx said:
Erm, for the moment,I'm not really freaking out....dunno if anyone else is experiencing this lack of freak out - but it just doesn't seem real JUST yet. Even though i'm studying hooours a day, I don't think it has really sunken in yet that this is IT.

Is anyone else worried that they will freak out on the actual first exam? i.e. next friday, as we brace ourselves to enter the room of the AoS exam? (or in my case, the massive hall, which cracks and creeks all friggen day as the metal on the roof expands with the heat!)

Has anyone ever actual seen someone freak out right before an exam? A sibling/friend etc? What happened? How was it handled?

LOL. NOWHERE
in the OP's post does it say that only post if you're freaking out. The questions he asked are in bold - which i answered in my first post.

I'm not freaking out as i don't see the point - we'll have to sit the tests no matter what. I'm only WORRIED about how well i'll do in 2 tests and that's it. :)

If you're not feeling anything like the other posters on this thread - why post?

Last edited:

Jonny90

HSC
Dancegirl99 Yesterday, my nerves started to kick in. For some reason I'm more nervous about the written exam than my practical. so i went to the adult shop and bought me a DILDO quite facinating speaking about ENGLISH IT was really MOVING.(vibration, vibration, vibration) It felt like something was sinking in. To top of my BUMCHEEKS, my family thought it was really moving!!! But on a good note: I'm going get fucked up.Sssshhhhhhhhhhh..............(In the arse In the arse In the arse).... I have real bad axiety...

P.S hope this helps. Peace

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Jonny90 said:
Dancegirl99 Yesterday, my nerves started to kick in. For some reason I'm more nervous about the written exam than my practical. so i went to the adult shop and bought me a DILDO quite facinating speaking about ENGLISH IT was really MOVING.(vibration, vibration, vibration) It felt like something was sinking in. To top of my BUMCHEEKS, my family thought it was really moving!!! But on a good note: I'm going get fucked up.Sssshhhhhhhhhhh..............(In the arse In the arse In the arse).... I have real bad axiety...

P.S hope this helps. Peace
LOLOLOLOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)