Free 2unit maths tutoring - eastern suburbs (1 Viewer)

z3333001

Banned
HSC
N/A
to vent my anger and disappointments , not good to keep it bottled up , also want to annoy and tease all the people that I have helped over the past year

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
goddamn brother

who gives a fuck if no-one on here replies to your ads, spread the word out at ur ex-school and you should get heaps of calls if you're known to be mathematically gifted..

calm the fuck down dude, you don't need to be this upset

good luck champ :)

z3333001

Banned
HSC
N/A
well I did go in and ask the school to put an ad in the newsletter for me, and they didnt :| , principals the biggest dickhead, he took over like 3years ago and no one likes him lol'

they said they would :| ( but I guess that was just to get me to leave quickly )

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lol, err, what nationality are you?

Curiosity.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Such a shame you do not value the 'volunteering' concept of this site. No one should expect to answer a question on this forum solely for the purpose of recruiting students.

PS: whinging about it does not really help with your anger/frustration as it will only gain you enemies which leads to more frustration/anger

Last edited:

z3333001

Banned
HSC
N/A
But thats not my argument.

I am wondering why the hell the people with 99+ATARS and that are never active are all full, yet I got 95 ATAR , have showed my knowledge and ability extensively on the forums, and still got no replies at all.

just remember in your reply that you cannot use:

- location ( populated coastal area )
- price ( $25/hr + free lessons, )
- marketing ( free lessons during the hollidays )
- "poor" area ( bondi and city are were the rich people hang out lol )
- site being down ( the site was down for the others, but they still got full )
- thread wasnt bumped ( it was bumped every 3days atleast )

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
But thats not my argument.
Your argument was that you are being 'used' when all it should really be is volunteering to help others out.

I am wondering why the hell the people with 99+ATARS and that are never active are all full, yet I got 95 ATAR , have showed my knowledge and ability extensively on the forums, and still got no replies at all.

just remember in your reply that you cannot use:

- location ( populated coastal area )
- price ( $25/hr + free lessons, )
- marketing ( free lessons during the hollidays )
- "poor" area ( bondi and city are were the rich people hang out lol )
- site being down ( the site was down for the others, but they still got full )
Why not? You're just trying to turn your back on these issues and not face them like a proper business entity should.

Alright, if you want another one then many students who use this website to ask questions aren't necessarily looking for a tutor at the same time so whilst you might have proven yourself on the forums to students who have asked questions, many students who look for a tutor here hardly ask questions on this site a lot and thus assess the advertisements on face value (hence 99+ ATAR appears more attractive). Many students looking for tutors aren't even members on this site but just happened to stumble across this site in search for a tutor.

Point in case, don't expect to recruit students you've helped out on this site. Most of the students I get for example, have never asked questions on this site so have little clue about how much I help others on this site.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
It's funny how I turn down tutoring requests from time to time and I don't even advertise at all or have any interests in taking up tutoring. But there are people who are so desperate to get tutees and don't get any.

TBH, I don't know why people would want to tutor. It takes up a lot time (provided that you do your job properly) and is exhausting. IMO there are better jobs out there. But of course everyone is different and some people actually do like tutoring. Just my point of view really...

raceryt

HSC
回覆: Re: Free 2unit maths tutoring - eastern suburbs

At this rate, and with this attitude, nobody would ever want you to be their tutor.The minimum requirements to being a good tutor is patience, enthusiasm, humility and most of mental stability. You currently are demonstrating none of these.

HSC
in that facebook thread

you were like why did you do this to me i am so sad now because you were mean

HSC
why is your account "nigga20101"? you are white

isnt that slightly racist

why are you so fat? do you overeat to compensate for the lack of intimate relationships with other people?

why are you so aggressive? is it due to being ostracised for being morbidly obese?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
You should've seen him walk up from lower campus to Matthews today. I think he was on the verge of having a heart attack...

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
but if you did see my why didnt you say anything, are you scared of a bashing, dont worry man, unsw is very close to a hospital , we can even arrange to have a ambulance waiting to take you away XD
Nah I'm afraid that your gravitational attraction will suck me in like a blackhole... or that you'll eat me.

The two are quite equivalent.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
so you are a chicken shit?

thats ok, I get that alot, all through high school I had people say shit about me but never had the balls to actually talk to me in person. One of the advantages of being big, no one has enough balls to actually reveal who they are or stand up for a bashing.
You're fat. Eat some more ice cream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)