Free notes for 2012 HSCers and beyond :D (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Hey there,

I finished my HSC this year, and thought it would be nice to give back to the community. After 2 years of hard work which BoS has got me through.

I have notes on English advanced, IPT, SDD, VET Information Technology SoR 1 unit and 2 unit maths.

Note:

-Some of these notes are not mine, but I've found them on BoS and I've used them for my HSC. I placed these in the "Other Useful Notes" file. Full credit of these notes goes to their respective producers.

-My English essay is a bit unpolished as it was my year 11 version, I haven't found my year 12 version yet. and a lot of my other essays I just kept writing them out so I have no typed versions. (writing is the best way to practice your speed and ability to write well under pressure).

-The SDD syllabus has changed as of 2012, but I hope some content / topics from the old syllabus may still be relevant.

-My IPT Major project received full marks (24/24) - only one in the class with full marks.

-Please read the README first, thanks :D

-I was consistently ranked 1st in all three computing subjects through out my preliminary and HSC years. And am expecting a high ATAR around 90. So my notes are quality. They are comprehensive and I built them for people who need to know everything from the ground up. I also included summarised versions (which are not my notes, but are a good read).

Good luck with your HSC year, PM me if you have any issues regarding content, opening the notes or general HSC questions.

Kind regards,

MrBrightside

Notes

Last edited:

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Hey there,

I finished my HSC this year, and thought it would be nice to give back to the community. After 2 years of hard work which BoS has got me through.

I have notes on English advanced, IPT, SDD, VET Information Technology SoR 1 unit and 2 unit maths.

Note:

-Some of these notes are not mine, but I've found them on BoS and I've used them for my HSC. I placed these in the "Other Useful Notes" file. Full credit of these notes goes to their respective producers.

-My English essay is a bit unpolished as it was my year 11 version, I haven't found my year 12 version yet. and a lot of my other essays I just kept writing them out so I have no typed versions. (writing is the best way to practice your speed and ability to write well under pressure).

-The SDD syllabus has changed as of 2012, but I hope some content / topics from the old syllabus may still be relevant.

-My IPT Major project received full marks (24/24) - only one in the class with full marks.

-I was consistently ranked 1st in all three computing subjects through out my preliminary and HSC years. And am expecting a high ATAR around 90. So my notes are quality. They are comprehensive and I built them for people who need to know everything from the ground up. I also included summarised versions (which are not my notes, but are a good read).

Good luck with your HSC year, PM me if you have any issues regarding content, opening the notes or general HSC questions.

Kind regards,

MrBrightside

Notes: http://filesmelt.com/dl/Notes_for_BoS.zip
All hail Mr Brightside for helping average computing students like me! I LOVE YOUR NOTES!

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
All hail Mr Brightside for helping average computing students like me! I LOVE YOUR NOTES!
ahahaha thanks, well at least I know they will go to a better place lol I have printed versions for IPT, SDD and SoR if anyone wants them? You'll have to pay like ~$1.00 for postage and handling though. Otherwise I'll just keep em here or throw them out :/ lol

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I promise I will try not to eat them in my sleep when I get hungry since they are of delicious quality.

Aliyas

HSC
Thanks a billion for the SoR notes, really needed them! Kudos!

bavarian

HSC
Thanks MrBrightside!
Congrats on completing your HSC :)

anchor72

HSC
This is like Prometheus giving the gift of fire to humans, thanks man.

tOnnyAyye

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks for the IPT notes ! It follows the syllabus dot points quite well

mahli

HSC
Hey there,

Note:

Kind regards,

MrBrightside

Double +1

epicFAILx

HSC
Hey there,

Note:

Kind regards,

MrBrightside

Thankyou for this :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)