Free Russell Campaign (2 Viewers)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
supercharged said:
Its a pity that Russell Crowe keeps picking on lameo weaklings, if he was such a tough shit that people make him out to be,I'm sure he would fight some hardbitch who actually bashes him back rather than just runs away in fear and locks themselves in a room :rolleyes: whats so impressive about that?
You're a dumbarse, in the bar brawl - was he taking on 'weaklings' ?

supercharged

HSC
N/A
fuck off, how about some gangsta sikcunts who actually do some serious life threatening damage to teach the idiot some respect when he starts shit with them, rather than taking his abuse and running away or just giving him a black eye

Bet he wouldn't get off so lightly against these guys:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4385153.stm

Last edited:

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
supercharged said:
fuck off, how about some gangsta sikcunts who actually do some serious life threatening damage to teach the idiot some respect when he starts shit with them, rather than taking his abuse and running away or just giving him a black eye

Bet he wouldn't get off so lightly against these guys:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4385153.stm
thats nasty

G

Gavvvvvin

supercharged said:

Stupid Chinks.

At least Russ doesnt need 3 other people and a machete to help him deal out some punishment :cool:

He can turn everyday household objects like a phone into lethal objects.

Bring back the biff :cool:

Whatever thats supposed to mean.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
You're a dumbarse, in the bar brawl - was he taking on 'weaklings' ?
More locally, I'm equally sure all the lebs in bankstown would easily sort him out in 5 seconds if he gave them his usual attitude problems

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Why don't you just shut up and admit you're a stupid whingy bitch? "lawless behaviour"... Oh no! think of the children!

As for you saying "Russel has nothing on other gangsters" he's not a fucking gangster, he's just some bloke that punches people that piss him off, unlike you -- pussy.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Why don't you just shut up and admit you're a stupid whingy bitch? "lawless behaviour"... Oh no! think of the children!

As for you saying "Russel has nothing on other gangsters" he's not a fucking gangster, he's just some bloke that punches people that piss him off, unlike you -- pussy.
Well I aint the fag who worships Russel as some kind of hardbitch "Oh Russel you're such a toughnut, can I suck your cock", cos he picks on people who can't do worse to him anyway, and unlike you, I find someone who targets the undefended, to be alot more of a stupid arsewipe than some kind of heroic figure which you portray him to be :rolleyes:

Lets see him try his shit with some gangs in America and see what happens to him

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I don't think he's some hero, I just think you're a stupid pussy just like the bitch of a man who claimed he had to "lock himself in a room" because he was going crazy.

Again with the gangs! Sure -- he can't fight fucking gangs etc, does that mean he should be a little pussy bitch to anyone?

K

katie_tully

Genesys said:
russel crowe is Australian...therefore he is forgiven. Aussies get away with anything in Hollywood
He's a kiwi...actually..

All the more reason to have him instituted. :rolleyes:

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Generator said:
He supports South Sydney, though, so he's a top bloke for sure.
And we all thought Russell "Bruiser" Crowe was a Rabbitohs supporter. Over the past 48 hours the world has been awash with the image of Crowe in handcuffs, being swamped by the media in New York after his telephone-throwing incident at the swanky Mercer Hotel. However, it's Crowe's clothes that have raised a few eyebrows within the ranks of his beloved South Sydney Rabbitohs team, with many asking why he was wearing a Bulldogs jacket. And yes, on closer inspection, there is a very suspicious looking Bulldog on the jacket which looks remarkably similar to the Canterbury mascot.
From today's SMH. And here is some ocular proof:

Isn't he one year too late to be converting to the Bullwogs? ;)

Genesys

HSC
ChrisE said:
russel crowe isnt even australian, he is from new zealand so that means we should be campaigning for him to stay in prison. russel crowe is puss.
No don't...he'll make some awful reality show from the inside of the prison...Then we will all suffer

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
supercharged said:
More locally, I'm equally sure all the lebs in bankstown would easily sort him out in 5 seconds if he gave them his usual attitude problems
yeh, all...all at once, go one on one

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
I forgive Russel for his heart filled apology.

He is truly a great actor.

Well done son, well done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)