Free Russell Campaign (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
This truly is a travesty of justice....

The world should not be deprived of Russells acting ability and vision for the future of humanity. I have also heard he is a wonderful musician whose band "90 Odd Foot of Grunt" produces music which could be likened to be the Beethoven of our time.

Also anyone that suggests Russell is actually a Kiwi should be deported from this country. That's the kind of talk that Villawood is built for.

Are we sending Australian QCs to help our russell?

Maybe Channel 9 should do "the worm" to see if Russell is guilty. The worm would probably have some authority in a US court though.

Who is going to write a song for Russell?

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
I say they transfer Russell to Indonesia.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Looks like Comrade Nathan no longer has a functioning cabinet...

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
He was perfectly justified in bashing a guy with a phone. In fact he should have killed him to do less would be to promote disrespect.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
According to channel seven news he lost it, because he got frustrated that he didnt know how to use the hotel phone to ring Australia. He had no right to throw the telephone at the hotel worker's head just because of his own stupidity

HSC
What kind of a hotel charges you $3000 per night and doesn't provide you with a functioning phone..?!

supercharged

HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
What kind of a hotel charges you $3000 per night and doesn't provide you with a functioning phone..?!
It wasn't the phone's fault that he couldn't get through, he didnt know he had to dial the code to ring outside of the hotel followed by the international code to ring Australia

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Channel 7 has a big scoop on the news tonight, they've found a random woman claiming to be a "victim of one of Russel Crowe's temper tantrems". Who gives a shit?

I have compiled a list of reasons why I love Russel Crowe over all the other pussy actors in Hollywood;

- He's actually been in a real bar.
- He doesn't take shit from snotty-nosed weak hotel managers (this guy claimed he locked himself in a room because Russel Crowe was "like a mad man", grow some balls you little pussy.)
- He eats meat.
- He isn't a pompus prick.
- etc.

Save Russel.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
Channel 7 has a big scoop on the news tonight, they've found a random woman claiming to be a "victim of one of Russel Crowe's temper tantrems". Who gives a shit?

I have compiled a list of reasons why I love Russel Crowe over all the other pussy actors in Hollywood;

- He's actually been in a real bar.
- He doesn't take shit from snotty-nosed weak hotel managers (this guy claimed he locked himself in a room because Russel Crowe was "like a mad man", grow some balls you little pussy.)
- He eats meat.
- He isn't a pompus prick.
- etc.

Save Russel.
If you like lawless arsehole behaviour, I guess you would be Mike Tyson's biggest fan then...

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
supercharged said:
If you like lawless arsehole behaviour, I guess you would be Mike Tyson's biggest fan then...
Cooooongratulations, that has got to be the lamest post I have ever seen!
Oh no! Lawless behaviour! Run run for you mommy!

Prick.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
soha said:
i think its halarious
people probably throw phones at eachother everyday but u never hear about it
Yeah, that's Americans for you, if there's a chance for 15minutes of fame and some money, they'll take it.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Its a pity that Russell Crowe keeps picking on lameo weaklings, if he was such a tough shit that people make him out to be,I'm sure he would fight some hardbitch who actually bashes him back rather than just runs away in fear and locks themselves in a room :rolleyes: whats so impressive about that?

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Russell Crowe is a family man.

Generator

HSC
N/A
He supports South Sydney, though, so he's a top bloke for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)