• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Free Tuition classes (1 Viewer)

freetuition

HSC
Dear Students,

I am a second year Macquarie uni student studying B of law combined with B of commerce

As some of you may know, i have charged for my tuition classes in past with range of subjects. What i've seen so far, is that most students are capable of achieving more than they believe ! Yet not all can afford private and expensive tutoring along with resources which undeniably give an upperhand.

I'll be happy to offer my tuition services free, 2 hours per week to assist those students

Subjects are limited to only:

-Legal Studies
-Biology
-Maths General

The locations are greystanes/merrylands/parra library, a definite day, time, location is yet to be confirmed

Duration of these classes is indefinite, if you like some more information or have any questions, please feel free to contact me by responding to this msg

Cheers

"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it." - Michael Jordon

Last edited:

I Study Hard

HSC
Ooh, my boyfriend is doing B of Commerce at Mac Uni.
I wish i could get tutoring from you but i live too far away *sigh*
Oh well.
I think you're doing a very nice thing for people and you deserve a medal! <3

nagina1

HSC
helloo...
i would like tutor for biology and legal studies..
i don't work , and i have no money to go to private or ... tutors.. youré doing a great job for people. may god bless you...
can you give me more information on this, here is my email address nagina25@hotmail.com
thankyou so much
tc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)