• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

french speaking. (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
so, the french orals are coming up in less than a week, how is everyone going in their preparation? i personally am not going too well because i have trials all around it and it is très stressful!

so yeah, how is the preparation going? if anyone wants to post up questions, or anything, go for it =]].

Kittikhun

HSC
Bonne chance, hermand! (and everybody else of course)

HSC
i'm so worried..had my trial speaking last week but it was straight after english so i made some silly mistakes..wasn't in a french mood...i have all my answers prepared now i just have to get used to improvising some answers...i have a study day on Friday so i hope that will help

zinzin

HSC
C'est la vie!
im studying
continuers french
biology
ancient
modern
advanced english
general maths. ..

HSC isnt the end of the world. think positive guys and we shall al do fine :headbang:

jess39

HSC
I've hardly thought about it, I've been so stressed with trials. I have a day off tomorrow and am going into school (again!) for one last practice.

I must be confident!

Speaking is my worst. :(

corsalui

HSC
thanks for that! there are some useful things :) but the most annoying thing is:

that it is the night before our oral exam and they have only put this out like today or yesterday. what a help!

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I had my beginners exam yesterday. It went okay. I stumbled over some questions that I wasn't expecting, though.

Bonne chance :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)