friends/family of your S.O (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
so how many of you have encountered some social issues with your significant other's friends and/or family, or even your own friends/family?

would you ever let the people around you make decisions about your relationship? would you subject yourself to them just to make them happy? what if they blackmailed you? what would you do?

okay so im not really in this position, but having some issues with some guys that need to be put in there place. namely my bf's cousins/lil brother. they jump on the fone trying to chat me up... and recently my refusal to talk to them (dirty) and lack of interest in talking to them has resulted in my bf's younger brother to start fucking with my mind. because my bf and his brother sound exactly the same (the only difference is their laugh) it is hard to tell who im talking to. the other night i called and i thought it was my bf on the fone and the next thing i know i was being asked "why do i call everyday" "am i obsessed" "what do i want" "am i looking for a relationship or fuck buddies" i was like err what the fuck. and i started to get so confused... and he was saying how hes not into relationships. i could not believe what i was hearing!! and i was thinking 'but he was talking to my best friend just last week and telling her that for the past year he's never gotten over me and he's still upset about the whole thing and admitted to her that he loves me'. so then i get upset and angry and go to my best friend that im not gonna call him no more coz of this. and then she rings him later on... and tells me i wasnt talking to my bf, i was talking to his lil brother and that my bf wasnt even there when his bro was on the fone... he had gone off to do something. MAKE ME FUCKING STREESSS OVER NOTHING YOU ARGGGGGHHHHHH 16 YEAR OLD SHIT HEAD. i bet ya it was his way of getting back at me for teasing him about how he fucked this 18 year old chick and recorded fucking her in the shower. fucking cunt. swear when ima meet this cunt ima give him something to talk to! it will be my fist! my bf has told him already to NOT CALL ME OR TALK TO ME. fuck. :mad::mad::mad::mad:
what the fuck am i to do to stop this happening! my mind has had enough of all this confusion :(

nomoar

HSC
N/A
Okay. So. This story is of concern to us because...?

Eyedeology

HSC
That shouldn't piss you off...but if you want it to stop, why not call your bf's mobile, or text him and get him to phone you.

or tell his parents LOL

edit: show his parents the tape ! xD

assiduous

HSC
lol, i know many brothers do sound the same lol.
I've had troubles too with that.

CALL MOBILES ONLY and if u must call home phones, this is what i do.
Tell him (in person) that you guys will have a secret code, that must be exchanged with one another to know that you are talking to him and he knows he is talking to you. E.g. could be the name of a favourite ice cream/place.

I hope this works out soon. Also, tell your bf's lil bro will get STDs sooner or later.

HSC
what type of boys do you date

if my brother did this i would punch him right in the face then he wouldnt do it anymore
sure hes my brother but that jsut means its ok to punch him when he fucks with your potential snatch

assiduous

HSC
what type of boys do you date

if my brother did this i would punch him right in the face then he wouldnt do it anymore
sure hes my brother but that jsut means its ok to punch him when he fucks with your potential snatch
lol, don't be so mean to your brother.
I'm sure there are better ways of getting your brother to stop messing with your gf.

HSC
what how would that be mean
that is the bro code
mess with the girls get a punch

i cannot believe people would allow their brothers to do the stuff mentioned in the op ???

like sure he might do it once but he wouldnt do it again

HSC
N/A
lol, i know many brothers do sound the same lol.
I've had troubles too with that.

CALL MOBILES ONLY and if u must call home phones, this is what i do.
Tell him (in person) that you guys will have a secret code, that must be exchanged with one another to know that you are talking to him and he knows he is talking to you. E.g. could be the name of a favourite ice cream/place.

I hope this works out soon. Also, tell your bf's lil bro will get STDs sooner or later.
BAHAH awesome! nah ill just threaten him... constantly. the thing is my bf has already told him NOT to talk/call me =| but hes still persistent. fuck tart. and im calling my bf's fone but his bro always sneaks off with it :mad1: even when hes sleeping, he'll sneak in and take it and run off use up all his credit to "call girls" as he so bluntly put it himself... yeah its always a mind fuck to figure out WHO THE HELL IM TALKING TO. so im just like "how do i know its you" and if he sighs or goes OMG NOT THIS AGAIN i know its my bf or if he says "fine then im hanging up then" yep thats him HAHAH. and the most stupidest thing is, even his 30 year old cousin has told him off! i heard him go "nela told you not to talk to her anymore cunt! shame you got told so dont think about it!" lols

but seriously... my bf's cousins/brother are like crazy. and sometimes it makes me wonder wtf are they doing. and do they have a bro code at all =| coz i know that one of my bf's cousins is like one of those guys who are so up themselves coz they always get the girls etc... and yeh my bf goes when he gets a girl, he'll fuck her and pass her onto his other cousin ............................................
UMMM WHAT THE FUCK????????
but then again, my bf did say his cousin was a slut :spzz: first time i heard a guy call another guy a slut. :haha:

Last edited:

kfnmpah

HSC
what a kent.

fuck that bitch up, YO

my boyfriend's younger sister (she is my age) is a FUCKING BITCH

holy shit. I pity her future husband.

She's probably the rudest, bitchiest, most selfish person I've met in my life.

My boyfriend stirs her quite a bit, but stuff like handing her the remote then pulling it away etc. She over reacts and calls him a 'cunt' or a 'fuck wit'
Last night, his mum tole her she was 'sick of the language' then the sister goes 'oh, you're sick of the language? it's such a hard life' then stormed off.

Another time he took a bite of her subway and she got a tray of beer glasses I found and smashed them (i guess she hates me by association)

last night, we were watching judge judy she came home and said 'you'se have to move we're going to bed' (her and a friend were sleeping on matresses on the living room floor)
we told her we'd be 5 more minutes she started swearing, got her mum and said 'i asked them nicely (lol) and they're not fucking moving. they're such fuckwits' etc.

another time she started crying and swearing and calling my bf a cunt because he told her to clean up her dirty tissues from the living room (which she leaves around ALL the time) and then she moved out for a day. lol.

SUCH A FUCKING BITCH

moral: don't let your kids grow up watching the hills/other fucking rich bitches winging about shit because they'll end up like this girl. FUCK ME SHE'S SO FUCKING RETARDED

my bf hates her too though, so i's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall gooooooooood

HSC
N/A
=/ sounds like she didn't get enough discipline as a child...

bratty people are the worst. always thinking they can get whatever they want whenever they want.

i have never encountered such a person as that though =/ she just sounds like the sister from hell!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
never had any significant issues but I have made a point of limiting interaction with the family if I suspect that they are nuts

friend's boyfriend comes from the biggest family of losers ever in the world as far as I can work out and his mum is a witch or something and thinks she can see the future lol

kfnmpah

HSC
=/ sounds like she didn't get enough discipline as a child...

bratty people are the worst. always thinking they can get whatever they want whenever they want.

i have never encountered such a person as that though =/ she just sounds like the sister from hell!
Neither have I. they're the kind of bitches you see wining on mtv about shit, which is all she watches so I guess it's no surprise she thinks that's the right way to act.

it's so weird because my boyfriend and his younger brother are great. His parents are amazing, like WOW amazing, but she's just the most selfish bitch in the world.

It makes NO sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)