• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Friends with benefits (1 Viewer)

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah i would term girls that need emotionless sex so often that they have to figure out some kind of arrangement to get it asap whenever cheap/slutty

or they atleast have a skewed perspective on sexual interaction

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
yeah i would term girls that need emotionless sex so often that they have to figure out some kind of arrangement to get it asap whenever cheap/slutty

or they atleast have a skewed perspective on sexual interaction
Is that something you'd apply to anyone or are we working in double standard land where it's only girls who are slutty if they want sex?

ay0_x

HSC
Masturbation = emotionless orgasm.
Fuck buddy = emotionless orgasm. (hell, there's not even a guarantee of an orgasm)

I don't see why sex is such a need that people need to use each other as interchangeable vaginas and penes.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Masturbation = emotionless orgasm.
Fuck buddy = emotionless orgasm. (hell, there's not even a guarantee of an orgasm)

I don't see why sex is such a need that people need to use each other as interchangeable vaginas and penes.
Because sex is not simply penis + vagina?

Foreplay still exists with fuckbuddies as does a little thing called oral. Masturbating gets boring after awhile.

Fuckbuddies are making out + foreplay + sex - randomness of one night stands.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
Is that something you'd apply to anyone or are we working in double standard land where it's only girls who are slutty if they want sex?
yeah definitely anyone who wants it has a pretty skewed idea of what sex should entail

i said 'girls' in my original post because as a hetero male i've never been in a situation where i've had to pass judgement on a male offering me 'friends with benefits' so give the misogynistic/feminist angle a break

ay0_x

HSC
Again, I cannot see this fixation with sex. Even the rest of the things you mentioned, IMO they're cheapened when done by fuckbuddies and one night stands. They're nice... they're not compulsory or needed or necessary to healthy wellbeing.

But that's my conservative 0.02.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
HSC
Again, I cannot see this fixation with sex. Even the rest of the things you mentioned, IMO they're cheapened when done by fuckbuddies and one night stands. They're nice... they're not compulsory or needed or necessary to healthy wellbeing.

But that's my conservative 0.02.
It's not a necessity like air or food or water but yeah it's nice and if you do it right, pretty fucking enjoyable.

I don't know. I honestly don't get the slut angle on the friends with benefits scenario. If you would like to fuck someone but don't want a relationship, then surely it's better to sleep with one person who you actually know instead of numerous randoms?

And Adrian, considering how much shit girls get for having sex, then duh I'm going to jump on it.

tonyharrison

HSC
<br>I suppose FwB is good for when you're both single and in need of...release, however when you can do ALL those things with someone you really care about and connect with, it's 1000x better =)

ay0_x

HSC
Well yeah, I don't believe in the whole "slut" thing at all but when I apply it to myself.. like if I'm thinking of getting a friend with benefit my first thought is "what would my future husband/wife think..." and I think "OH HELL NAW".

At the same time very few people are really honest and I've known too many relationships that have fallen apart because a fuckbuddy never really left the picture. So I wouldn't be okay with my boyfriend hanging out with his ex fuck buddy hell no.

Daipire

HSC
I'd kinda die a little inside if one of my previous or current girlfriends have ever had a fuckbuddy. Especially since i tend to go for the sweet innocent girls (whom i later corrupt, mwahaha!)

ay0_x

HSC
well yeah no shit i'd just rather sayy "I've only had sex with people who meant a lot to me and I was in a committed relationship with" than "oh yeah had a fuckbuddy too".

XPac2

HSC
why bother being just friends who tap tht when u can be more?? WTF is the point, its no fun and risk free, i hate risk free!!

kcavanna

HSC
being 'friends with benefits' is another excuse to go around, by having a title being 'friends' doesnt make it any better either.
basically it means you can engage in activities with individuals whom you hold no committment with, which are clearly only meant to be shared between yourself and someone you love
call me old fashioned
i just prefer not to die of aids =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)