frozen blood worms (1 Viewer)

sexplosive

umm im holdung a party on boxind day ..and one of the dare that my frd have came up wiht was that if somoene lose a card game...they ahve to drink a cup of alcohol that continas froxne blood worms...

well the problem im having is that the frozne blood worms is actually fish food and on the packet it says " not for human consumption" but the fish lady said its baterialc free and my frd said its safe...im jsut wonderign IS IT REALLY SAFE for humnas??
i dont wnat anuybody to die or get sick lol...

any past experience or thoughts be nice..thx

merry x mas

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
well, at least you can sew the fish lady if your friend gets sick.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
ok, so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration...

but she's the one who said that they're safe when clearly they're not as stated by the label on the blood worm thing stating "not for human consumption". and if someone was stupid enough to actually eat it, and possibly fall sick, i guess she could be held responsible to some degree.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Who the crap accepts a dare to eat bloodworms, though?

Addled in the head.

sexplosive

ahha thx for the tips guys!

umm i think i use the blood worms. should be fun...doubt u get sick..since fish eats it hahah

and yea lots of ppl eat anything when it comes to a dare...and native ppl eat worms as dinner why cant we.?

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
aboriginal people eat witchety grubs. why don't you try that? i'm sure they're delicious...

Adrian.

HSC
nicko88 said:
ok, so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration...

but she's the one who said that they're safe when clearly they're not as stated by the label on the blood worm thing stating "not for human consumption". and if someone was stupid enough to actually eat it, and possibly fall sick, i guess she could be held responsible to some degree.
I think he was referring to your spelling of 'sue'.

Jase

HSC
you stick a needle into her eyeball and make it come out her nostril.. then pull. repeat with various areas of body.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Adrian. said:
I think he was referring to your spelling of 'sue'.
yes, i know, i'm sorry. i just realised that when i read through it after i posted it.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
sexplosive said:
ahha thx for the tips guys!

umm i think i use the blood worms. should be fun...doubt u get sick..since fish eats it hahah

and yea lots of ppl eat anything when it comes to a dare...and native ppl eat worms as dinner why cant we.?
Lots of people also wage war on one another and some also stick bones through their noses and some cut off their genitals and such.

Are you sure it's such a good idea to listen to the majority?

You doubt you'd get sick because fish eat it? How much longer do we have live than fish? Do fish have hands? No? Maybe your hands will fall of then. Maybe that's why fish have no hands - they fall off. Geez, use your brain.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
why don't you guys just stick with stripping instead of eating worms?

*shakes head*

inasero

Reborn
HSC
cows eat grass and don't get sick from it...why don't you try that? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)