fucking mobile phone subsription ads (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I'm no lawyer, but wouldn't the debt incurred be payable by the person who registered the SIM card?
I guess, but the SIM has since become invalid (on telstra, you can revive a SIM and keep the same number). I could just claim that I lost my phone, it was pre-paid, they wouldn't care.

Bootawa_Boy

HSC
Yer my brother answered one with a dumb question "what colour is the ten $ note" he ended up winning $10000 after about a month of texting.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Yer my brother answered one with a dumb question "what colour is the ten $ note" he ended up winning $10000 after about a month of texting.
Lol... You can win that easily if you have common sense, logic and a laptop connected to the internet with google XD.

Edit: And a desire to go through a month of texting. Curious... How much was each text and how frequent for that month?

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
i look at these ads and laugh, luckily i never had a phone when i was young and ignorant and naive, and possibly able to "fall for them" lol xD

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i look at these ads and laugh, luckily i never had a phone when i was young and ignorant and naive, and possibly able to "fall for them" lol xD
i didnt get my first real phone until i was about 15, but i was too tight with my credit to text those subscription things :p

its fukn crazy, my 12 yr old cousin has an iphone WTF (maybe its because his an only child and his parents r loaded but still...)
two of my other cousins had phones when they were in year 5!!

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
i didnt get my first real phone until i was about 15, but i was too tight with my credit to text those subscription things :p

its fukn crazy, my 12 yr old cousin has an iphone WTF (maybe its because his an only child and his parents r loaded but still...)
two of my other cousins had phones when they were in year 5!!
yea i didn get one until i was 16 too

watching these little kids always on their phones, texting ppl, wasting time on the apps, doesnt give me much hope for the future =S

BUT HOLY CRAP AN IPHONE TO A 12YR OLD, definitely loaded parents lol

philphie

Banned
HSC
haha i use to know this guy in school who got a new nokia n series phone like once every month

-Hey-

HSC
It's just so stupid. The people who subscribe deserve the hidden costs imo.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Parents were scared of mobile phones back when we were little...

Plus up until I was what? 5 or 6, they were those big brick phones that were bigger then my hand...

philphie

Banned
HSC
yeah they were, but they came in the deceptive form of Australian Idol and Big Brother

philphie

Banned
HSC
You know those ancient Nokias and such that were four times as big as current phones?
haha yeah. i remember my dad having those with the tiny antenna sticking out, as big as a home phone. i think in those days sony ericsson were top dog

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
haha yeah. i remember my dad having those with the tiny antenna sticking out, as big as a home phone. i think in those days sony ericsson were top dog
Yeah... Top dog for being able to have 40 messages in the inbox instead of 30... Haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)