Fully Sic Bro, CAR WORLD (1 Viewer)

OMG! Tactic, you are one crazy s.o.b.! I see you have a hell of a taste in your drifting, D1 drift all the way... any1 here got the Option Drift Videos? i gotta get me one of them!
By the way, has any1 here DL the video that has all this drifting in it of cars all around the world, Jap, Beemers, Ferraris etc? while its on it had the song that goes "sing it back now.... whoooahhh ohhh ohhhh ohhhh oooohhhh" by Jimmy Eats World.

N

ND

Originally posted by Styled n Slick
By the way, has any1 here DL the video that has all this drifting in it of cars all around the world, Jap, Beemers, Ferraris etc? while its on it had the song that goes "sing it back now.... whoooahhh ohhh ohhhh ohhhh oooohhhh" by Jimmy Eats World.
Yep i've got that one. IMO the best on kazaa is 'drift_compilation', it has that linkin park song "somewhere i belong".

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
im bringing this thread back to normal on a request from someone!!!!!!

NORMAL PEOPLE, NORMAL!!!!!

T

tactic

i've been to my cars speed limiter..
also been 240 while friend was driving his car..
its nothing special..

best thing so far would of had to be being a passanger in my friends car around ECR when he cracked 2min for the first time

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
fastest i tink was around 180..it was at like 2 in the morning on some highway in victoria!!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
not me driving of course i was about 15 at the time!! twas my uncle.. young uncle :p

m3h_m3h

HSC
ive only hit bout 170-180 in my car, didnt want too look but my friends were.
ive seen my dad hit 200 in my car on the way up to QLD. i was young then.

Huss

HSC
N/A
i read that there might b 2 versions of the gtr...the v8 and the straight 6. i think the v8 is 4.5ltr but the gtr is still in its concept stage..cant wait for its release. hope they sell it in aus....so that should rip hard :D

RIZAL

HSC
someone told me that the next GT-R was going to have the VQ35 engine with twin turbos...that means V6...i'm not sure about this though...

Patricio

UNSW Member
anyone heard of the Audi Nuovolari being released next year I think? Twin Turbo V10, 0-100 in 4.1 secs (yep quicker than just about every sports car I can think of -including the GTR).

RIZAL

HSC
haven't heard of it.....

to keep the thread going, what is the best car that you have seen on P plates? I saw a Boxster S with green P's today...had personalised plates so I'm guessing it was the real owner... i'm sure you guys have seen better though?

Patricio

UNSW Member
well ...when I take my cousin's car out, there's sometimes (if I remember to put the plates on) a Black Audi TT with Red P's hehe

At uni there's some hot cars tho, i even saw a black lambo once.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)