funniest thing youve seen or done at uni. (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
we had them at kingswood during the election period, it was fun how htey made songs aobut old johnny howard in a rap rhythm and did a karate move on his poster board, but i was there just for the entertainment not for any political info.
what i was scared of was the gay day thingy. i think they were trying to be accepted by kissing strangers? thats what i heard on one of the days so i skipped that building altogether for the day. not that there is anything against being gay ofcourse.

Jonathan A

HSC
klh said:
we had them at kingswood during the election period, it was fun how htey made songs aobut old johnny howard in a rap rhythm and did a karate move on his poster board, but i was there just for the entertainment not for any political info.
what i was scared of was the gay day thingy. i think they were trying to be accepted by kissing strangers? thats what i heard on one of the days so i skipped that building altogether for the day. not that there is anything against being gay ofcourse.

Look guys, I would ask all uni students to actually look into those loonies policies and actually see how dumb they are. They want to turn the Government into a charity for those who just don't want to get off their bums and get a job. Those who lose out on these policies are the everyday person who works hard to pay off the mortgage. SO the person's board they kicked is the person that is trying to make your degree a very advanced degree that is going to ensure you can compete in the workplace. the board you should kick are those of the left who want to turn our degrees into something you find in a box of Coco Pops.

Last edited:

klh

HSC
ok..Jonathan, calm down.
i was too caught up with their persuasive and hypnotic way with words about helping us students [yes i know i said i wasnt there for the info but they gave me a brochure which i read on the train]. but i understood that they had communist like tendencies which, coming from my background, we do not like nor want to put ourselves near to. plus logically if the government keeps giving and letting more people 'lounge around', how can they keep that up if no one wants to pay tax?
im sure Jonathan A that uws students have more of a mind than being mindless followers to some 'unworthy' cause.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)