Future Plans: What ATAR/course/job are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

What ATAR are you aiming for?

• Total voters

JB10

HSC
Well while your on way to the fine establishment that is Narimba TAFE, why not find a nice cardboard box and live in it for the rest of your life to save some time?....the fact of the matter is that if your are aspiring to go to TAFE you may have well of not gone to school as it is clear you are too thick to learn anything...including that TAFE is for plebs
Sheltered jackass

vpa2891

HSC
It depends on the ATAR i can get...I'm aiming for 95+ and i wanna do B. Commerce/Economics at UNSW

HSC
ATAR aim of 93.45 for Combined Laws at Newcastle.
Preferably higher than that though...
Bragging rights :D

Enchantress91

HSC
ATAR aim, anything above 65, I'll be ecstatic.:jump: Screwed up 4 out of 5 exams already. 1 more to go...oi....:ninja:

Course, USW policing/ nursing/ Health Science, in that order.:):):)

Bunzhou

HSC
I want to do Actuarial studies at Macquarie.. or Unsw which is 95+...

If I don't get in.. I dunno what i'll do :S

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
I'm thinking of doing a Bachelor of Political, Economic and Social Sciences @ USYD and then Graduate Law... and I'm hoping for an 90+ ATAR :)

sirpoopalot7

HSC
I want to do Psychology at USYD, UNSW or (hon) at Maq. All of them are high 90's except for Maqy which is high 80's I htink.

But I also want to do a combined Commerce/Science majoring in marketing and psych at UNSW and that is like 90.80 or something random. I don't particular like maths either, so not sure if I want to do pure pysch or combined with some commerce..

wonmin

HSC
I still don't know what I want to do. Well, I'm really stuck between what I think I want to do and doing a course that will probably get me a [better] job.

Perhaps UTS: B Design in Visual Communication/B Arts in International Studies... 96.65 ATAR - most probably achievable especially with bonus points.

I dont think UTS offers bonus points for 'International Studies' course. You need make the cut off if you want to do this course.

Hanakiri

HSC
Looking to do Law, no matter what. :) Just depends on if I can get into my school of choice.

Monash: Law or Law/Arts at a 98.05 enter.
Melbourne: Undergraduate degree of Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications) or Bachelor of Arts (Criminology or English) then graduate law. 90 Min enter, with
Commonwealth assistance with an enter above 97.6 and
85 enter, Commonwealth supported of 88.30
respectively.

Last edited:

lemonandlime

HSC
I want to go to UTS to do Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication.. ATAR is 95.05 but I'm hoping to achieve that with bonus points from two of my subjects. If I don't get that ATAR, I'll go to UNSW to do Bachelor of Design. (ATAR is 88.1)

Hopefully will be a successful graphic designer one day. :)

2AM_rendezvous

HSC
UTS: B interior design/international or B vis comm/international

but all design course at UTS have sky-high ATARs!!

back up: B photography and situated media

Mocha Machiato

HSC
I'm not sure should I go to UNSW- B Interior Architecture 85.15 or UTS- B Design in Interior Desgin 90.7??

Mocha Machiato

HSC
I want to do the UTS Design in Fashion & Textile course, but the ATAR is super high!! like 96.7..... so interior design is the backup~

Last edited:

MrMiyagi

HSC
Is anyone planning to do the B Arts/B Education at UNSW and majoring in Drama?? It's the one that needs a 78.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)