Future Plans: What ATAR/course/job are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

What ATAR are you aiming for?

• Total voters

jessiekate

HSC
I want to be a pe teacher.. so i am thinking Newcastle.. but i don't no!! i am kinda hoping it isn't as popular as it use to be!!! Anyone else thinking of diving into pe teaching???

Atar needed: 70.25 What i want: 87

angelita

HSC
I want to do a Bachelor of Design at COFA, UNSW. It's cut off ATAR is 88 though...so I'm pretty much pushing my luck lol. Graphic Design is my ultimate aim though, so if I don't get in straight away I might start at Tafe and then transfer in.

I'd also like to do Journalism, more specifically fashion, or continue Greek.

gniz

HSC
ATAR aim: 67-75 (high 60s - low 70s will be perfect)

Bachelor of Policing at UWS..(69.40)

NSW police force..hopefully by the time i'm 21-22 years old.

Yeah anyway..people ask "why uws?" a lot haha..and i honestly have no problem with UWS and considering it's the only uni in metro sydney offering policing (bankstown campus) i am quite limited.

well that's what i want to do and i'd be extremely happy if i got an atar 70+

Valupatitta

HSC
aiming 90+ preferably as close to 95 as possible.
commerce @ unsw
if i get 95+ i might be able to get in commerce (international) :p

Got2Kno91

HSC
Aiming around 91 or so to get into Diagnostic Radiography @ usyd. Seems like a nice solid course, in an area i'm interested in with good career prospects. I like the idea of a career that directly helps people's wellbeing. Applied for a number of Medical Science courses for backups at uts and macq as well as B.Sci @ usyd.

Unfortunately, 91 doesn't sound realistic atm. Don't think i'll make the cut off. Prolly looking at around 85. Can always applying for transfer I guess...

stylishmartin

HSC
I'm hoping to do a BA in Media/Communications wherever it is available. At this point in time (still one year to go), I am overlooking universities' prestige. What is the difference, really? I guess they all accomplish same criteria equivalence on national syllabus, don't they? I didn't know UTS offered Fashion/International Studies, that sounds very interesting :)

shady145

Banned
HSC
anyone going UQ?
oh yea, i dnt know if i said it before, but engineering (still dnt know which one, but probably civil) maybe double degree with science or business.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
yeah i am interested in environ. sc too
do u no what the atar is for that course
i heard that its fairly easy to get into
...i hope :p
Depends on what type of Science degree you want. Back at UNSW, we do:

B Sci (UAI around 75 will do)
B Adv Sci (87-93)

You can choose to major in Environ Sci in either of these Degrees. Of course there are the Science degrees that already major in that area.

Man Enviro sci is hitting the spotlight, if you're into Microbiology and EIS, that's the way to go. You'll learn about biotechnology (mass production of products via Bacteria), producing bio-degradable plastics from genetically modified bacteria, etc. Mining needs hell lot of Enviro Scientists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)