Game of Thrones SPECULATIONS o3o (1 Viewer)

koreafantasy

HSC
Post your retarded but original theories on how the show might end

As the books are called 'a song of ice and fire', i imagine QUEEN daenerys (she wins the iron throne just before the last season) with her dragons and unsullied (armed with dragonglass) taking on the whitewalkers with their wights.

Through jon snow (they meet. book spoiler lol), who becomes Hand of the Queen, daenerys reunites revives house stark, and restores their position as wardens of the north, with Bran as the new lord of winterfell.

the lannisters are either completely obliterated, casterly rock in ruins, OR under lord tyrion<3 and lady sansa<3, they transform the lannisters into an honourable house.

The nights-watch to restored to a noble order comparable to the kingsguard.

deloving

HSC
What are you smoking? Have you even seen the show? Tyrion and Sansa living happily ever after as head of the Lannisters? Jon Snow surviving? Night-watch in the same sentence as noble?

That shit's unreal man. Ain't happening.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
idk maybe read the books and you'd have some insights into what's going on next season.
do you even tv show watch...? that defeats the whole purpose of watching the tv show.. which is why heaps of forums have 2 threads one containing book spoilers, and one without

Emily Howard

HSC
What are you smoking? Have you even seen the show? Tyrion and Sansa living happily ever after as head of the Lannisters? Jon Snow surviving? Night-watch in the same sentence as noble?

That shit's unreal man. Ain't happening.
this.

Emily Howard

HSC
do you even tv show watch...? that defeats the whole purpose of watching the tv show.. which is why heaps of forums have 2 threads one containing book spoilers, and one without
lol its diff if it wasn't followin a book hahahahahahhaa

its heaps easy to b lyk no i havnt read da books omg i predict sansa n tyrion dnt stay togetha foeva gurl *reads spoilers*

Peanuts101

HSC
Im sorry, but i cant even finish the clash of kings book~ theyre sooo long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)