Game of Thrones (1 Viewer)

WeaselPowa

HSC
The show is ok. I have seen better....
I agree. Watched it because of all how popular it seemed to be, but was really dissapointed :L

Maybe it was because I watched it straight after I went on a Lord of the Rings marathon

Tasteless

HSC
I agree. Watched it because of all how popular it seemed to be, but was really dissapointed :L

Maybe it was because I watched it straight after I went on a Lord of the Rings marathon
To the people saying they've seen better, could you throw a few examples out (i wont be like "hurr durr dat no beta dan GoT u idjit")

But to me it just seems virtually perfect to the extent nothing ive seen can really hold a candle to it (i know ~personal opinion~)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
imo it's certainly not the "best tv show ever" as some people claim, but it is awesomely entertaining and does what it sets out to do extremely well

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
To the people saying they've seen better, could you throw a few examples out (i wont be like "hurr durr dat no beta dan GoT u idjit")

But to me it just seems virtually perfect to the extent nothing ive seen can really hold a candle to it (i know ~personal opinion~)
Band of brothers + the pacific (hbo mini series)

Tasteless

HSC
Band of brothers + the pacific (hbo mini series)
omg i remember the pacific was on ages ago and looked really good from the pre-airing hype, and then they randomly stopped advertising it and i forgot all about it

ill check it out when i have free time next (never)

lochnessmonsta

Booging
HSC
Uni Grad
Where are these damn white walkers at? I really have to wait until season 4 to see some action?

studded

HSC
How has this thread not been updated for almost a year?
Last night's episode was terrific, the death of a certain character towards the end of it was devastating. :cry:

Daemontreu

What.
HSC
N/A
How has this thread not been updated for almost a year?
Last night's episode was terrific, the death of a certain character towards the end of it was devastating. :cry:
I knew what was coming, based on the books, but JFC... It was hard to watch. Why did they have to make the character so damn likeable, first?

photastic

HSC
Damn! The season finale was hectic, you had badasses killing and the other badass now a ninja and another badass getting killed. Season 4 is probs one of my favs :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)