Game Over (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamc

HSC
All a bunch of fucken girls and worriers. Not "worried" about anything.

morganforrest

HSC
Sure you can...it requires the least amount of memory work. All you hae to do is remember a couple of formulas and then apply 13 years worth of basic maths knowledge [which has been ingrained into ur soul through repetition at this point]. There's hardly any work. Just applying principles of understanding

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
williamc said:
Not "worried" about anything.
You've said this so many times. :mad1:

williamc said:
All a bunch of fucken girls and worriers.
Stop being a fucking dickhead - if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it all. :D

You may be very prepared for the exams, but most of us aren't - Let us whine.

morganforrest

HSC
tanjin said:

Stop being a fucking dickhead - if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say it all. :D

moar like trying to hide the fact that he's more unprepared than anyone

williamc

HSC
^i think im a good positon.

tanjin said:

LOL relax. Im just saying, you're all going on about it. Do something about it, rather than fucken winge on a forum.

Edit: Im not professing like you about my lack of study (OMGOMOMGZ 3 hours since trials) but ur a deadset god and ull get 99+ kbye. I will speak on behalf of the board and say NO 1 gives a flying shit.

Last edited:

ellirene

HSC
i am NOT worried about;

any form of english shape or size :)
visual arts
maths , ive came to terms its an F already so not worrying anymore

Desperatly worried about;

anicent history
society and culture

Semi worried about

Drama

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
its sosossososos sooooon!

but ah-ha!, i have a total of 18 days off throughout the whole
entirety of the hsc :D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
williamc said:
Edit: Im not professing like you about my lack of study (OMGOMOMGZ 3 hours since trials) but ur a deadset god and ull get 99+ kbye. I will speak on behalf of the board and say NO 1 gives a flying shit.
Yes, I've said that I've only done very few hours of study in many threads but i've never exaggerated it and if you have a read through most of my posts, I've mentioned many times that we shouldn't worry much and this will all be over soon. I am slightly worried as I'm not as prepared as I'd like to be but I'm doing my best.

I was pissed at what you said because you say it in almost every thread and rather than being a bitch to almost everyone - be a little supportive. Some people don't have the capabilities of being organised/prepared for big exams such as the HSC - a little support wouldn't hurt.

And why would you profess about your lack of study when you clearly have been studying - since you're so prepared

I apologise for being rude earlier but i still meant what i said. At this point, most people come on BOS - to whine. Let them. :)

Last edited:

williamc

HSC
morganforrest said:
moar like trying to hide the fact that he's more unprepared than anyone
dont giev a shit cause its only an exam and weve done 100 before?

N

noir.

ellirene said:
society and culture
I fucking hate society and culture exams. They words the questions so retardly and throw 5689793057 concepts into one essay question. How much do we have to fucking write?

and what's with those easy questions that everyone gets wrong! I hate it when they ask "talk about gender in your own life" I DON'T LIKE TALIKING ABOUT ME lets just talk about what we learn in class ffs.

williamc

HSC
tanjin said:
Yes, i've said that i've only done very few hours of study in many threads but i've never exaggerated it and if you have a read through most of my posts, I've mentioned many times that we shouldn't worry much and this will all be over soon. I am slightly worried as im not as prepared as i'd like to be but im doing my best.

I was pissed at what you said because you say it in almost every thread and rather than being a bitch to almost everyone - be a little supportive. Some people dont have the capablities of beings organised/prepared for big exams such as the HSC - a little support wouldn't hurt.

And why would you profess about your lack of study when you clearly have been studying - since you're so prepared

I apologise for being rude earlier but i still meant what i said. At this point, most people come on BOS - to whine. Let them. :)
tl dr/joke

LOL why are u explaining urself to me. Really, peeople can do what they want and speak their mind(that goes BOTH WAYS). when have i said im not studying, your a joke.

blah101

HSC
obviously we are not concerned about our hsc exams cause if we were we would not be online discussing are current states of preparedness towards just another exam, so stop winging u fuck wits william c i love u man

samuel slack

HSC
Hey peoples. Calm down... play nice. All that jazz.
Meh, who am I kidding... noones going to listen to me.
Anyways. I'm tired. And I'm going to bed.
Then, I plan to do something about the fact that I've wasted the past 2-3 days.
Goodnight.

N

noir.

blah101 said:
obviously we are not concerned about our hsc exams cause if we were we would not be online discussing are current states of preparedness towards just another exam, so stop winging u fuck wits william c i love u man
Shutup

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
williamc said:
tl dr/joke

LOL why are u explaining urself to me. Really, peeople can do what they want and speak their mind(that goes BOTH WAYS). when have i said im not studying, your a joke.
And so are you. :D

*you're

morganforrest

HSC
williamc said:
dont giev a shit cause its only an exam and weve done 100 before?
hey im with you....for me its just another exam...but lets face it, who's truly prepared??

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
morganforrest said:
hey im with you....for me its just another exam...but lets face it, who's truly prepared??
Williamc will say he is. I didn't want this to get into a huge argument. All I'm saying is that people will come here and complain. JUST FUCKING LET THEM, there's no need to be so rude. :)

williamc

HSC
tanjin said:
Williamc will say he is. I didn't want this to get into a huge argument. All I'm saying is that people will come here and complain. JUST FUCKING LET THEM, there's no need to be so rude. :)
I can in all honesty say im as ready as i will ever be, and i just wana go rip in. Its just fucken annoying when all you people (minus noir) fucken have a cry. But then again, you can cry im not going to stop you, im merely expressing my opinon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)