Gaming & Technology Magazines (1 Viewer)

Which magazine do you suggest I subscribe to?

• Total voters

sunny

meh.
HSC
Why subscribe? Each month I check out the cover and see if theres anything interesting before I buy it...so often now topics are just recycled over and over again ("Set up your own home network!!!!!!11" etc)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Lol, i spend about 20-30mins reading the PC magazines at the newsagency at central station waiting for my train. hehehe...better then standing and waiting at the platform.

Gloamglozer

HSC
I heard from a friend that PC Powerplay mostly focuses on games. Is that true or is my friend's comment unreliable?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I heard from a friend that PC Powerplay mostly focuses on games. Is that true or is my friend's comment unreliable?
Most for games but does include hardware topics.

If your in it for the hardware and test performances, then the 'Atomic' and 'PC authority' is the magazine to go.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
why would u buy oldmedia when you're into technology? :/

Gloamglozer

HSC
Most for games but does include hardware topics.

If your in it for the hardware and test performances, then the 'Atomic' and 'PC authority' is the magazine to go.
I'm actually into a mixture of both - games, hardware and test performances and sometimes the odd tutorial on how to speed up your computer, set up your own wireless network and stuff like that.

I know Atomic does a pretty good job at it but how about PC User and PC Authority?

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I'm actually into a mixture of both - games, hardware and test performances and sometimes the odd tutorial on how to speed up your computer, set up your own wireless network and stuff like that.

I know Atomic does a pretty good job at it but how about PC User and PC Authority?
The best thing to do is to go visit the newagency and have a little read at all the IT/Game magazines. See which magazine is right for you, and from there subscribe if you wish.

Gloamglozer

HSC
The best thing to do is to go visit the newagency and have a little read at all the IT/Game magazines. See which magazine is right for you, and from there subscribe if you wish.
Thanks for the tip. I did that yesterday and I'm deciding between ACP and Atomic.

vds700

HSC
I was thinking of subscribing to an Australian Gaming and Technology magazine. Does anyone have any suggestions?

On top of my head, I can think of:

1. APC
2. Australian PC User
3. Netguide (AU)
4. PC Authority
5. Atomic
I read PC Authority, its pretty good

LtPhoenix

HSC
If you want to read the latest and greatest try reeding RSS feeds.

HSC
PC Games Addict, the aussie version of UK's PC Gamer.

Don't sell it anymore and PC Gamer is too expensive :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)