Gaming Usage. (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Been told to fuck off from playing games because apparently went over 6GB usage.

I maybe get 3hours per day, two of which are playing COD.

10 * 60 * 60 = 36000 KB transferred per hour = 36 Meg an Hour.

If you played constantly for 24 Hours = 864 Meg per Day

Play for 30 days straight = 25920 Meg per month.

= 25.920 Gig for non stop play for a month
So yeah, lol.

Anyone else have trouble like this? The cunt drop that said NO MOAR GAMEZ watches videos non stop, and quite frankly, 25MB/5mins is a bit fucked.

HSC
Uni Grad
lawl nah, despite my parents being retarded in the matter of all things related to computers, I have told them that games use p much nothing and I think they have actually understood. However they aren't chronic youtubers or anything so I use like ~60% of the useage anyway lol.

chrisnumber1

HSC
Been told to fuck off from playing games because apparently went over 6GB usage.

So yeah, lol.

Anyone else have trouble like this? The cunt drop that said NO MOAR GAMEZ watches videos non stop, and quite frankly, 25MB/5mins is a bit fucked.
wtf? 3 hours a day!!!

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I showed my GF the differences to try and get her cockhead of father off my case.

Played one game of COD, 2mb.
Watched a 5min video of the Crytek2 engine on youtube, 26MB.

Still, the cunt doesnt understand.

"I have a big book on XP in the backroom, so i understand more about then you do!"
"Im using Win7, and i have a collective knowledge of 8 years worth IT."

xMaNx

HSC
oh lol

My usage is all youtube/movies (utorrent) and thats it

and normal browsing

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

So yeah, lol.

how much usage do u get every month

also, y r u living with him/where r ur parents

chrisnumber1

HSC
this may be the best soloution, either pay x amount and get your internet upgraded, or get your own internet. my brother tried the latter but it turned out way too expensive and it stuffed up a phone line (cos the optus guy was retarded). my brother now pays half of the internet, and i pay nothing....mainly because when he was overseas for a month the whole family used 1% of what was normally used, btw we have like 40gb +100gb off peak or something stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)