Gang rape video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

banco55

HSC
Hopefully these little bastards go to adult prison and get the shit kicked ouf of them.

blahmeh

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
As ghastly as this rape is (and it has been in the news somewhat) it's nothing compared with the Bilal Skaif rapes. There is a big difference between having sex with a drunk girl whom you are aware could not have given consent and planning/forcfully raping a girl, physically threatening/assaulting her while she protests.
Yeah totally....they're just both being raped....and according to the article she was fighting them off, so obviously it was still not consentual, even if she was drunk.

at the end of the day its still rape, and both of them are as bad as each other.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
SMH said:
Pack rape charges: teens get bail

* Email
* Print
* Normal font
* Large font

Dylan Welch
April 17, 2007 - 4:21PM
AdvertisementAdvertisement

Five teenagers, charged with raping a 17-year-old girl and allegedly filming it with a mobile phone, have been released on bail.

The five were arrested earlier this month over the incident that allegedly occurred in a house in Sydney's south-west on January 9 this year.

Today the Parramatta Children's Court released four, on conditions including a night-time curfew. One of them had already been granted bail.

The prosecution did not oppose the bail due to new information that reduced the strength of its case, ABC Radio reported.

The prosecution tendered documents, which allege that another video found on the same mobile phone showed the girl having what appeared to be consensual sex with one of the five before the alleged rape.

The court also heard the girl had given inconsistent evidence, according to the ABC.

The case was ajourned until next month.

On April 5, police prosecutor Melanie Fitzsimmons told a Parramatta Children's Court hearing for two of the boys, aged 17 and 18, that they had sexual intercourse with the victim while the others cheered and gave high fives.

She said the 17-year-old, from Green Valley, had played "an extremely active role" in the attack.

"The young person is actively involved and encouraged by the others," Ms Fitzsimmons said.

"The victim can be seen in the video trying to push this person away and trying to get up," she said.
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/pack-rape-charges-teens-get-bail/2007/04/17/1176696823827.html

Bendent

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
JUST TO GET THIS STRAIGHT... Yes, I did say the chick was "slutty" but it still gives no reason for the guys to have raped her, and in the process to have taken a video of it (IMBECILES) I said that in one of my posts, and I also said the act cannot be justified... which it never will be.
Originally Posted by Serius
it was probably a bunch of muslims anyways. Those whities were framed i tells you.

You sad person, go get a life. Look at what we're talking about and look at what you're talking about. You're pathetic. I don't think the video could cover the fact that the guys were anglo honey. You can't just arrest someone based on a low probability. I mean what kind of an idiotic policeman would want to frame "whites" to cover up for muslims anyway? You sound like you came from the 19th Century btw.
yes sounds reasonable but in reality it just happens more to them. why?

jimmayyy

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
As ghastly as this rape is (and it has been in the news somewhat) it's nothing compared with the Bilal Skaif rapes. There is a big difference between having sex with a drunk girl whom you are aware could not have given consent and planning/forcfully raping a girl, physically threatening/assaulting her while she protests.
quoted for truth

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Bendent said:
yes sounds reasonable but in reality it just happens more to them. why?
You do realise what i said was sarcasm right? I mean almost everyone else in this thread picked it up, why didnt you?

YankeeChica

Banned
HSC
A news article said some expert retrieved videos from one of the accused cell phone after it was deleted, which shows her having consentual sex with one of the boy. It'll probably end up like Duke University Lacrosse team rape case.

Bendent

HSC
Serius said:
You do realise what i said was sarcasm right? I mean almost everyone else in this thread picked it up, why didnt you?
sorry wrong quote. meant for the other chick.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
nowhere near the duke lacrosse case. The prosecution actually said those dudes were innocent. Do you know how rare that is? its like an unwritten law, the prosecution never says they are innocent, only "not guilty".

Wether she had consentual sex with one of them or not, that does not mean she consented to the other 6 raping her. When this goes to court it will be a very interesting case indeed. It could set some dangerious precendents. Hopefully everyone guilty will have to spend a few years in jail.

HSC
Legham said:
Oh well, the chick sounds slutty anyway..
The slut's gotta say "yes" before anyone can fuck her. Geeze, I thought people were over this fucking stupid "she was asking for it" kind of mentality.

lexie85

HSC
YankeeChica said:
Keep dreaming, they are not racist rapist like your fellow Bilal Skaf.
oh yeah sorry i forgot that your intimate friends with the rapists

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Whilst only reading the first few pages of the thread, I have come to these conclusions:

first of all, she's obviously a party girl. she goes out with guys, and drinks with them. 4 drinks constitutes binging, but she would certainly remember the night after that amount of alcohol. hell, my girlfriend who rarely gets drunk drinks a shitload more than that and still remembers everything.

secondly, she didn't report them, or didn't seem to express any concern over the night, apparently because she "didn't know" what happened. It seems like pressure from her community caused her to press charges.

What is so crazy about a 'gang-bang'. I know people who have been in sex orgies. There are many sexually liberal people. I know most people posting in this thread wouldn't be them (I mean there was a girl in this thread who was surprised that the victim's mother let her out at night). I personally know a girl who gave head and handjobs to about 8 guys in the space of half an hour. She was the only girl at this gathering. She was also 16. She was also very willing, in fact she told me that she did it, quite proud of being able to make so many guys cum.

Also, you have to ask why they filmed it. If this was truly carried out with the intention of raping someone, they wouldn't have. It was likely they thought that all participants were willing, and others took it as a bit of a joke (thus the farting, etc.).

I believe that it wasn't rape. However, there should be damages paid for recording the sex without all participants recording to the consent, as well as the distribution of that video.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
stazi said:
first of all, she's obviously a party girl. she goes out with guys, and drinks with them. 4 drinks constitutes binging, but she would certainly remember the night after that amount of alcohol. hell, my girlfriend who rarely gets drunk drinks a shitload more than that and still remembers everything.
So because your girlfriend doesn't get drunk off that means that every girl in the entire world is not a lightweight. Also, there is only one example so far that you have of her going out and drinking. Generalising much?

secondly, she didn't report them, or didn't seem to express any concern over the night, apparently because she "didn't know" what happened. It seems like pressure from her community caused her to press charges.
She did claim to not remember it. This is common with these kinds of assault where not only does alcohol impair them but their mind shuts it out to protect itself.

What is so crazy about a 'gang-bang'. I know people who have been in sex orgies. There are many sexually liberal people. I know most people posting in this thread wouldn't be them (I mean there was a girl in this thread who was surprised that the victim's mother let her out at night). I personally know a girl who gave head and handjobs to about 8 guys in the space of half an hour. She was the only girl at this gathering. She was also 16. She was also very willing, in fact she told me that she did it, quite proud of being able to make so many guys cum.
Great, again because you know someone who would do it does not mean every 16 year old girl would.

Also, you have to ask why they filmed it. If this was truly carried out with the intention of raping someone, they wouldn't have. It was likely they thought that all participants were willing, and others took it as a bit of a joke (thus the farting, etc.)
Did you read the original article? The grandfather of one of them said they filmed everything plus they do not sound like intelligent people. They could've thought it was no big deal and that they'd get away with it.

I believe that it wasn't rape. However, there should be damages paid for recording the sex without all participants recording to the consent, as well as the distribution of that video.
Okay. Have you seen the video? If you have, then I think you can make that assessment. Generalising and manipulating facts gleaned from newspaper articles? Yeah, that really pulls your argument together well.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Tulipa said:
So because your girlfriend doesn't get drunk off that means that every girl in the entire world is not a lightweight. Also, there is only one example so far that you have of her going out and drinking. Generalising much?
4 drinks isn't that much for anyone. sure, you'd be drunk but you wouldn't be so drunk you wouldn't remember it.

Great, again because you know someone who would do it does not mean every 16 year old girl would.
I didn't realise that she was 16. I thought she was over 18, as it said that she had finished school. And of course not every girl would. I'm not saying all girls are sluts, but there are some very sexually liberated girls.

Okay. Have you seen the video? If you have, then I think you can make that assessment. Generalising and manipulating facts gleaned from newspaper articles? Yeah, that really pulls your argument together well.
As I said, I only read what was written on the first few pages of this thread. It was more an argument against points that other people had suggested, particularly the 2008/2007 students.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
stazi said:
4 drinks isn't that much for anyone. sure, you'd be drunk but you wouldn't be so drunk you wouldn't remember it.
You don't know that for a fact. She may have been on medication that made it worse or you know, she may just have been a major lightweirt.

I didn't realise that she was 16. I thought she was over 18, as it said that she had finished school. And of course not every girl would. I'm not saying all girls are sluts, but there are some very sexually liberated girls.
Okay. Doesn't mean that this particular girl is one.

As I said, I only read what was written on the first few pages of this thread. It was more an argument against points that other people had suggested, particularly the 2008/2007 students.
I'm just pointing out that you're completely generalising to get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)