• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

GENERAL BIO DISCUSSION (4 Viewers)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
im pretty sure syllabus is only myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism because my teacher used to be a marker and said that we didn't have to do the others

maybe she was just feeling lazy af that day though lol idrk
in our cssa trial we got a q on astigmatism but like we didnt rlly learn it so i bs'ed that q

yea i got 2/6 so that was great

SASH_06_X

HSC
in our cssa trial we got a q on astigmatism but like we didnt rlly learn it so i bs'ed that q

yea i got 2/6 so that was great
we didn't finish mod 8 by trials, we only got up to homeostasis so we got replacement qs instead
which were mostly about infectious diseases which was 😍

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
it's allg, i got what you meant, don't worry about it :)
but idk what passive aggressive means lol srry abt my ignorance - what does it mean?
no its completely understandable for somebody like you to not get passive aggressiveness, its basically when you're demonstrating that you're really fucking pissed off despite coming across as really calm and genuine! 🤩
hope that helped clear it up!

SASH_06_X

HSC
no its completely understandable for somebody like you to not get passive aggressiveness, its basically when you're demonstrating that you're really fucking pissed off despite coming across as really calm and genuine! 🤩
hope that helped clear it up!
Yh it did ty

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
no worries
idk if i should do a bio paper tomorrow or not - i kinda need to cram for english but i hate studying english 😭

SASH_06_X

HSC
Can someone please provide me with plant and animal examples for this dot point cuz my textbook seems to have omitted examples completely 😭
"Analysing the social implications and ethical uses of biotechnology, including plant and animal examples."

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
In order to make sure we are both on the same page as for what ‘game’ we wish to play that day, whether it be doing philosophical biology battles, another subject entirely (like art or storytelling), body/strength building, or literal online gaming, we wake up in the morning ‘fresh’ and not have expectations towards what to do with each other unless if it was previously within a small timeframe that we anticipated it beforehand, such as the night before.
Though, preferably it should be something specific that we are solely devoted to.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
That took me literal days to follow up because I had to think long and hard about it in order to not get it wrong...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)