• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

GENERAL BIO DISCUSSION (2 Viewers)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Idk man, I feel like you training to point when you can challenge me is pretty hype
Ok, I can see where you’re getting at.
However, I have one thing I want to consider for, but I’ll explain the adventure we will have as a story:

Me and you play all sorts of ‘games’, one of which is doing biology battles, because it’s fun for the both of us to challenge one another in these philosophies as though it were a chess match.

Of course, however, there are other ‘games’ out there. So, being excited to challenge each other in other things as well, where our differences in skills, talents, and experience can vary when first starting to compete with one another in such activities, we find ourselves binging one game to the next that suits or unanimous fancy.

In order to make sure we are both on the same page as for what ‘game’ we wish to play that day, whether it be doing philosophical biology battles, another subject entirely (like art or storytelling), body/strength building, or literal online gaming, we wake up in the morning ‘fresh’ and not have expectations towards what to do with each other unless if it was previously within a small timeframe that we anticipated it before hand, such as the night before.

goodcat911

HSC
guys whats a disadvantage for CRISPR-CAS9 despite the fact that its unethical with the creation of 'designer babies'
expensive to research, playing god/going against nature, may be too effective (healthcare workers lose jobs), may be too expensive to use (only the rich can afford it), possible side-effects scientists dont know about, and may lead to biological terrorism...

goodcat911

HSC
basically my school wants the "smarter" ppl to do better subjects and the "dumber" people to do the worser/lower scaling subjects

if ur smart, ur given a choice, if ur not, u dont
guessing u go to one of those private schools that wanna flex their b6 count as much as possible... unlucky 😭
on the bright side, itll all be over very very soon

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
im pretty sure syllabus is only myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism because my teacher used to be a marker and said that we didn't have to do the others

maybe she was just feeling lazy af that day though lol idrk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)