• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

GENERAL BIO DISCUSSION (3 Viewers)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
dont think we need to know it -- teacher said it would be stim if anything
I've seen trial papers asking u to annotate the diagram of a nephorn (only the basic parts tho like the bowmans capsule n whatnot), they're only 2 markers or sum anyways

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
I've seen trial papers asking u to annotate the diagram of a nephorn (only the basic parts tho like the bowmans capsule n whatnot), they're only 2 markers or sum anyways
nah fr this is why idk if i should study mod 8 iq5, they barely ask questions on it and its so much

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
just finished my mod 6 study whoooo its actually pretty easy but I still hate those "assess how genetic diversity changes and how the gene pool changes if the alpha male of the pack slips and falls and every single female gets pregnant"

^ tried and true seen in hsc sample question right there

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
just finished my mod 6 study whoooo its actually pretty easy but I still hate those "assess how genetic diversity changes and how the gene pool changes if the alpha male of the pack slips and falls and every single female gets pregnant"

💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

nsw..wollongong

HSC

sir.
🤨
≤))≥
_|_

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
random q but if we were to get a question on like something idk and we had to talk about the effectiveness of LASIK, do we have to talk about how this tech replaceed PRK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)