GENERAL BIO DISCUSSION (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
imagine going through the trauma of this subject in year 12 omd i would just drop out ngl i respect u guys
id respect me too ngl I'm telling my children about an absolute abomination of yr 12 what happened to them American ass high school tropes, i never got to see any jocks or bullying the nerd or them football games

nsw..wollongong

HSC
who tf thought of the word gyat that shit sounds ugly, just say bumbum or something why u gotta make it sound repulsive it sounds like a disease

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
im gonna pull an all nighter today and try memorising stuff, wake up tmrw and still try memorising stuff, hopefully it doesn't ruin my sleep schedule cuz mines pre good rn

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
im gonna pull an all nighter today and try memorising stuff, wake up tmrw and still try memorising stuff, hopefully it doesn't ruin my sleep schedule cuz mines pre good rn
no. dont

wait i might do that too actually
NAH IT DOESNT WORK

fucking at least record yourself speaking it and then listen to it all night and then it just absorbs into your brain via osmosis (yes im a bio student)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
no. dont

NAH IT DOESNT WORK

fucking at least record yourself speaking it and then listen to it all night and then it just absorbs into your brain via osmosis (yes im a bio student)
yeah im too lazy to sit at my desk so im gonna lie in bed and force myself to keep reading with my recorded voice till i memorise it

nsw..wollongong

HSC
ok can someone explain passive and active transport for kidney crap
yeah ready so like
so passive transport = difussion for solutes = urea and waste products from blood to dialysate solution thru semipermeable membrane of the dialysis machine
active transport = for ions and stuff so the dialysate solution is adjusted according to the concentration inside the blood (eg adjusted so it can have more ions of a specific sort or less depending on the patient)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
yeah ready so like
so passive transport = difussion for solutes = urea and waste products from blood to dialysate solution thru semipermeable membrane of the dialysis machine
active transport = for ions and stuff so the dialysate solution is adjusted according to the concentration inside the blood (eg adjusted so it can have more ions of a specific sort or less depending on the patient)
gonna pretend i understand bio ok thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)