General Thoughts: Economics (1 Viewer)

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
i've got mates. I just dont need them to hold my hand wherever i go.. but it's cute that you've got "m9s". Do they help you make hecticsandwiches too? That's sweet
BB don't cut me like that, I thought we had something special </3

Gabriel Moussa

HSC
I did international orgs and micro reform :)
Short answer I think I lost marks for IDL and probably missed detail in a few places
I Looked over MC it was 20 if I remember correctly
Essays I'm unsure because the one's I chose are weird but got in 10/11 pages each so We'll see :)

oht

HSC
Uni Grad
This is a bit late, but just curious;

I did Q28 "Analyse how macroeconomic policies can be used to achieve external stability in the Australian economy."
But only really focused on contractionary MP and FP, as they were the only ones which occurred to me would alleviate an issue of external instability, I felt like expansionary would probably make things worse due to Australia high income elasticity with imports etc. Do you think guys think that'll be okay or will the markers absolutely slam me?

sida1049

HSC

I did Q28 "Analyse how macroeconomic policies can be used to achieve external stability in the Australian economy."
But only really focused on contractionary MP and FP, as they were the only ones which occurred to me would alleviate an issue of external instability, I felt like expansionary would probably make things worse due to Australia high income elasticity with imports etc. Do you think guys think that'll be okay or will the markers absolutely slam me?
I think that's fine. I kind of took the similar direction as you did, i.e. fiscal consolidation for fiscal policy (which pretty much ties into contractionary fiscal policy), but for monetary policy I ended up concluding that it's generally ineffective. Nevertheless, if the quality and structure of your exposition is great and you've exhibited enough economic understanding/content, then you should do alright.

xetamine

HSC

You'll do fine and get a decent mark. It'd have been great to also talk about WHY expansionary would make things worse, and the slight positive benefits of expansionary policies as well, but what's done is done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)