General Thoughts: EE1 (1 Viewer)

namoop21

HSC
@ acemusic415, you're a legend mate, 27 pages, good on you hero.

namoop21

HSC
(Romanticism) I wrote 15 pages for the essay and 9 pages for the creative, I average 12 words per line.
It was not my best though, I had to manipulate the creative writing and wing one of the related material =S
I was not sure whether you were allowed to discuss a painting? I did William Turner's "The Shipwreck".
Only god can save me now! :p
So you wrote close to 7000 words in 2 hours? I'm sorry but no, no you didn't.

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
i wrote around 30 pages for the romanticism LOL

(massive writing though, like this) H e l l o
not really but my writing looks like a kids from primary school. hope they dont think im a retard.

OH and i only wrote like 6 pages for creative - ill probs not be able to get the full marks for that

Last edited:

namoop21

HSC
I did like 27 pages in total. 14 for my short story and 13 for my essay (my writing subsequently got smaller, don't know why). My handwriting felt slower and lazier today - don't know why though.
so, you wrote 2 words per line?

snza

HSC
Okay, I might come off sounding like a massive noob.... But... Were we supposed to start off with the quote?
I think I was too excited and skimmed over the question and only incorporated the ideas in the stimulus..... And then I read over the question later and started to freak out. Haha. D:

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
Okay, I might come off sounding like a massive noob.... But... Were we supposed to start off with the quote?
I think I was too excited and skimmed over the question and only incorporated the ideas in the stimulus..... And then I read over the question later and started to freak out. Haha. D:
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh pretty much but if you didn't you should still be able to get a high band 5. (im guessing)
i did quotes for each one but hopefully i can still get a score of 95ish :D

Harber

HSC
exam was pretty awesome!! our module is textual dynamics, and i was just wondering which other schools also do it! i wish i couldve found out before the hsc, seeing as not many other schools do it, wouldve been nice to share ideas :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)