General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
Pretty generic paper... all round was happy with it! Despite my story only kind of fitting and the visual text for part one being a bitch!

-Jonny

HSC
Re: How Great Was That?

Question one fucked me over bad. But man, place. PLACE. Shit fucking ruled.

atomz

HSC
I was allowed to take the paper home. I can post specific questions you guys are after

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
I did really bad.
My nerves got the better of me. :(
To all those with a prepared response - FUCK YOU!
It said fucking "may" so you could've written whatever you wanted. :(
I should've made one beforehand.
Also, I knew it would be place but I didn't bother changing my quotes. :(
Horrible.
Best I'll get is 33/45. :(
ditto

apollo1

Banned
HSC
fuk ill be happy with 33/45. my creative was only 1 booklet lol and my essay 1 booklet and a page of another.

roryclifford

HSC
We had a fire alarm in the very middle which lasted about 5 minutes, the repercussions resulting in 5 minutes of confusion and 5 minutes lost train of thought. Lucky we get a whole school misadventure, seeing as my last essay paragraph was half the size of the others :/

Overall though a fairly good paper, with a consistent and clear theme and easy adaptation of prepared quotes / material.

ITS OVER

khfreakau

HSC
Paper was okay. Expecting 40+, I think. Only remotely problematic thing was s3 since only half my essay was on place, so I had to make up links with place within relationships haha. Otherwise short answer was easy, s2 was the best shit of my life, I was literally victory dancing during reading time. Even if you didn't use the stimulus, you still had to talk about remembered places; I hope you guys did that :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

HSC

i thought emily dickinson was hard to use for the extended response :/

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Filled 2 booklets for section II and III, 1 and a tiny bit for section I.

Memi

HSC
N/A

The essay and creative were okay. Fucking time management, I couldn't finish the short answers. There goes four marks -.-
Ditto. The paper was relatively simple. My major problem was time management. Spent too long for my creative, hence reducing the time I had left for my essay. In saying this, my essay was crap

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
Fuck creative, everything else was fair decent though. Wrote 5 pages for everything

Hera

HSC
Seems like everyone did something that was suited to place and didn't do Dickinson/Crucible ;o I am still in rage mode right now because of the bias of the question towards some texts and the impossibility of it towards others :S I did Crucible btw so ye stuffed >> Didn't prepare anything for place so completely screwed x.x The other sections were okay though ;o
my marks are prolly something like:
12/13 for short answer 13/14 for creative 9/10 for essay (if I'm lucky x.x)

HSC
i did 2, 3, 2 booklets respectively...

some people in my year did 5 booklets...should i just say, fuck that, the markers will recognise that they're not being concise?

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
2 full booklets for every Question witth relevancy
i hope i get at least 11 for each or else i am going to cry and die and then commit a suicie in broad day ligh by trying to fly into the sky

gunat61

HSC

i thought emily dickinson was hard to use for the extended response :/
what did you talk about?
i changed every word about society into place lol =P
i reckon pepole who did skrynecki or romulus had it the easiest.

aphorae

HSC
Uni Grad
Seems like everyone did something that was suited to place and didn't do Dickinson/Crucible ;o I am still in rage mode right now because of the bias of the question towards some texts and the impossibility of it towards others :S I did Crucible btw so ye stuffed >> Didn't prepare anything for place so completely screwed x.x The other sections were okay though ;o
my marks are prolly something like:
12/13 for short answer 13/14 for creative 9/10 for essay (if I'm lucky x.x)
no i did crucible as well there was stuff in there

you could do metaphorical place, or you could do literally; isolated location of Salem + woods, location of Proctor's house on the outskirts = deliberate choice not to belong, location of Putnam's in the meeting-house in the heart of the town = desperation to belong

also i reckon they'd go easy on crucible since they know ppl would screw it

HSC

haha i actually did that as well. pretty much substitued place for society and/or nature

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)