General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

yus456

HSC
N/A
How many marks will I lose for doing 2 related text instead of one??

lovepink

HSC
N/A
do they count only your 2 best sections for both papers or just AOS?

DJ696

HSC
I wrote 9 pages for the belonging essay! :)
Not sure if that's good or bad... People shave been saying quality over quantity, but you can't get good quality with small quality :)

NWO

HSC
DUde, wyhen i had 5 min left in the exam, my hands trembled like leaves lol. I wrote half a page for related lol guess its enuf so rushed

leesh95

HSC
I thought I did really well in the short answers except for part e forgot to write a conclusion for it :(
My creative was atrocious. Had just 35 minutes and I really didn't use of the stimulus as a central element only made it into a quote and fit in somewhere FML
I wrote 12 pages on the essay and I was happy with but now I am unsure since I only wrote about 4 on the related so I don't know how thats going to affect my mark.

leesh95

HSC
I wrote 9 pages for the belonging essay! :)
Not sure if that's good or bad... People shave been saying quality over quantity, but you can't get good quality with small quality :)
My teacher is a HSC marker and says its a must to be as extensive as possible.

HSC
Went in the order of Section II, III, I

Loved the creative! One of the quotes fit my creative beautifully.

Section III was alright, question was prity good but unsure if my essay was too basic.

Section I...... Fuck me.... Didn't even finish the last question and had no idea what I was doing for the others but the 1st one.. Never good at unseen texts!

Overall it was a good test besides the unseens..

DJ696

HSC
Oh thank you! So it is good and thanks for telling me :)

ohmygawd

HSC
What if you were to write both related texts, but changed the 2nd one so it looked like it was from the first related text, using the same quotes and all, modifying it to seem legit

starshine02

HSC
I wrote 9 pages for essay too and had to cut out some stuff cos I needed to do creative. I wish my creative was longer but I still managed to conclude it though.

Candidate

HSC
I thought I did really well in the short answers except for part e forgot to write a conclusion for it :(
My creative was atrocious. Had just 35 minutes and I really didn't use of the stimulus as a central element only made it into a quote and fit in somewhere FML
I wrote 12 pages on the essay and I was happy with but now I am unsure since I only wrote about 4 on the related so I don't know how thats going to affect my mark.
I don't think a conclusion is necessary for part (e).

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
What if you were to write both related texts, but changed the 2nd one so it looked like it was from the first related text, using the same quotes and all, modifying it to seem legit
If the marker knows the other text, then obv you're screwed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)