General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

Dec96

HSC
I said a sense of belonging is soley determined through choice, if I backed it up ok will that be an acceptable answer??

Daniel95

HSC
Answered the question on text 4 using text 3 thinking it was the question about text 3 without realising until after........ whoops.

asianperson

HSC
That exam was much easier than I could ever hope for, all those fear-mongers saying that we may need 2 related can go to hell. :)

leesh95

HSC
I don't think a conclusion is necessary for part (e).
Yes but i would have liked to be a bit more thorough with it and give it a nice finishing touch. But I ran out of paper as well as time so I let it go.

SuperMike96

HSC
i talked about choice and attitudes for the namesake... is that right or wrong?
Considering that was the question I'd it's right...
For Namesake I talked about Gogol + Sonia's negative attitude towards India preventing them from belonging, and I talked about Moushumi's choice to move to France allowing her to belong as well as Ashoke and Ashima's choice to move to America allowing them to connect with the nation.

Frostbitten

HSC
do they count only your 2 best sections for both papers or just AOS?
They count all of it.

When you think about it logically if that was the case then all students would just pick two sections they were best at and not even attempt the third one.

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
FML! I forgot to mention my related text in the introduction! :( How many marks will I loose?

ohmygawd

HSC
What is the possibility that tomorrow they ask for only ONE related text for Conflicting Perspectives?

leesh95

HSC
Is it true that if the AOS paper is easy they make up for it by giving a harder paper 2?

hayabusaboston

HSC
Sec 1: Hard little bitch, was not expecting that level of difficulty. Got everything in the end though, predicting 11 or 12/15 from some bad analysis maybe
sec 2: Kickass story YEA YEA loved my story, but not sure if markers will, Im guessing 12-13/15
Sec 3: Super duper detailed analytical essay, maybe again 12-13/15

or so I hope haha. Meh will see how it goes.

NWO

HSC
lol. U dont really lose marks lol. But its a bad impressions that u dont even know what to write. u wont lose marks tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)