General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

levelup888

HSC
Reading time: I see the essay question and all that's going on in my head is 'YES!!' and a dancing... yordle and I was soo happy!
Creative story I'm a bit iffy with since I had to change my planned story more than I would have liked to and had to rush itdue to time constraints. With the unseen texts I hated the fourth text @.@ Loved the first and third one though :3

Overall I'm at least hoping to get 70% for it :3

blinx96

HSC
did we have to talk about feet for question d (i.e. text 4) ? lol i avoided that crap ahahahah.

Lina3

HSC
did we have to talk about feet for question d (i.e. text 4) ? lol i avoided that crap ahahahah.
Haha my main evidence was evolution of the foot motif. I'd say its not paramount to getting a good mark, as long as you talked about something else solidly enough to back it up.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
I tried to freehand underline something and I ended up accidentally crossing the whole word out :frown2:

HSC
I spent 40 minutes on my essay and got half done.
I found the short answers hell easy and smashed them out in 25 minutes (4 pages!)
Used the remaining 15 minutes of my "short answer time" to write more of my essay - now 3/4 done
Smashed out my story, super creative, made up on the spot - 6 PAGES :awesome:
Finished my essay - all 12 pages of it.

Had 20 minutes left over.

Expecting between 12-13 out of 15 for each.

Web Addict

HSC
I spent 40 minutes on my essay and got half done.
I found the short answers hell easy and smashed them out in 25 minutes (4 pages!)
Used the remaining 15 minutes of my "short answer time" to write more of my essay - now 3/4 done
Smashed out my story, super creative, made up on the spot - 6 PAGES :awesome:
Finished my essay - all 12 pages of it.

Had 20 minutes left over.

Expecting between 12-13 out of 15 for each.
What a beast!. If only I had to same amount of time left over as you...

theauthor

HSC
theres either distinctive voices or distincly visual for question 1.
This is for Standard Paper two.

TurtleyyEpic

HSC
Overall it was ok, my main issue was time management - spent wayyy too long on short answer (50 mins), so I had to rush my creative in less than half an hour. Hoping for a 13/14 in short answer and essay respectively, but perhaps somewhere in the vicinity of 10-12 for creative, it was definitely a little iffy and the stimuli didn't really match my prep which didn't help, so I had to improvise

HSC
^ I honestly get that problem during winter!
My lower lip bleeds if I smile too fast...NO JOKE!

I found it so relatable...

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Asked my brother how it went. Apparently great.

hsclover

HSC
N/A
When it says "others" does it mean many people or is it okay to show connection to just one person?
I think to one person should be fine, but can't be sure :) If it were me- I would have equated 'attitudes of others" to a society. But then again, that would only suit some texts :)

HSC
I think to one person should be fine, but can't be sure :) If it were me- I would have equated 'attitudes of others" to a society. But then again, that would only suit some texts :)
I sneakily included PLACES into "others"...

heh heh heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)