General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (2 Viewers)

xoselina

HSC
screwed up the 6 marker for s1 and had to write a new creative since mine had nothing to do with community gg essay was alright
hoping for b5 for eng tho :(

ushnakhalid

HSC
Quite an easy exam, no curveballs (other than that 6 marker, which was still alright) overall, pretty happy :) not looking forward to tomorrow lol

the_lebtalian

HSC
Was a pretty easy exam, although i realised halfway through the first comprehension question that it was asking about the book cover and not the actual article. So i wrote like over a page for 3 marks hahaha

Genial

HSC
Was expecting something a lot harder seeing as it's the last Belonging paper. I was hoping the essay question would be more abstract :\

photastic

HSC
holy fk. thank you for BOSTES for not being an ass, i.e. not asking for a speech/letter etc. nor asking about "potential for individual to enrich a community" nor asking about "belonging to text"

etc. etc.

thank you
They're gonna be a dick tmmr, nek minute no essays but different text types for all modules :p

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
lol I misread one of the comprehension and argued against the question. Luckily I realised and then was like "however..."

Hopefully they won't mark me down for being retarded.

Six marker was weird and it was only one text. I did the first one coz I had some nice techniques. Hoping for 4-6.

Overall s1 wasn't as bad as usual, except there were no one mark questions so I was like "o_O"

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
As I was walking out of school, I smelt the distinct burning of notes, was not alone nexus can confirm

QZP

HSC
People found it relatively easy? Damnit... this one I found quite hard (my prepared creative had no context of communities -_-). Only thing I have going for me is that the essay question was almost perfect for my prepared

mreditor16

HSC
People found it relatively easy? Damnit... this one I found quite hard (my prepared creative had no context of communities -_-). Only thing I have going for me is that the essay question was almost perfect for my prepared
it was relatively easy, but it doesn't mean we did well lol

Suuup2

HSC
so I opened the paper, and I thought not bad everything I'd prepared for. I decided to do my creative first, got it done in around 30min. I then did my essay and spent an hour ON IT. what was worse was I left my conclusion thinking I'd come back to and headed to s1, with such little time. I didn't even finish s1, the 6 marker question, I wrote like 3 lines and time was up. I AM SO SCREWED. :':)':)'(

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
You guys get to take your papers home?!

wut

photastic

HSC
so I opened the paper, and I thought not bad everything I'd prepared for. I decided to do my creative first, got it done in around 30min. I then did my essay and spent an hour ON IT. what was worse was I left my conclusion thinking I'd come back to and headed to s1, with such little time. I didn't even finish s1, the 6 marker question, I wrote like 3 lines and time was up. I AM SO SCREWED. :':)':)'(
Get revenge tomorrow.

P.S. The new BOSTES logo sucks :p

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I feel as tho this is the calm before the storm,

Prep hard lads and ladettes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)