General Thoughts: HSC PD/H/PE (1 Viewer)

Chris_S

HSC
I bet all of you guys went great! Good luck for your other exams as I know you will smash them like you smashed this one!

HSC
You're right! Nothing we can do now. It's seems like we are disappointed in ourselves and we have the right to be we studied for ages and marks don't always reflect our efforts. However i don't think we went that bad lol
Yeah oh well. I expect band 6's if the cut-off is lower though! haha

StudyToDeath

HSC
Do you think they would accept different answers for the performance element question? Since so many people incorrectly answered it.

HSC
Do you think they would accept different answers for the performance element question? Since so many people incorrectly answered it.
Well, the performance element was STRICTLY two points on the syllabus and whilst I do believe so many people answered it incorrectly, I think they might try to give some 'extra' marks meaning if they do that they would have to push the marks up for the entire question as a whole. But is it possible to do well, like over 4-5 marks for not answering it? I don't think so imo

StudyToDeath

HSC
Well, the performance element was STRICTLY two points on the syllabus and whilst I do believe so many people answered it incorrectly, I think they might try to give some 'extra' marks meaning if they do that they would have to push the marks up for the entire question as a whole. But is it possible to do well, like over 4-5 marks for not answering it? I don't think so imo
The wording was different from the syllabus...at least I think it was. I'm screwed. Everyone who answered it correctly has a guaranteed shot at a band 6

HSC
The wording was different from the syllabus...at least I think it was. I'm screwed. Everyone who answered it correctly has a guaranteed shot at a band 6
Haha unfortunately the syllabus states it exactly as the performance elements. Well you probably aced core 1 since we had so much practice so you still do too!

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Lets hope that PDHPE aligns better this year and the raw mark for a B6 cut off is low too.

This was last years raw --> aligned marks:

93 (raw)  96 (aligned)
88 (raw)  93 (aligned)
84 (raw)  91 (aligned)
75 (raw)  85 (aligned)

I97

HSC
Anyone looking at a state rank?
Hoping and fingers crossed but really no way of knowing as just a mark here or there or a couple dodgy MC could mean you miss out. Managed to get 97 raw in trials so hoping i can pull another really high mark but i guess we will see.

gandalfbrah

HSC
Hi guys I am a PDHPE student of 2016, just wondering how well/poorly PDHPE scales, I achieved 95% in my prelim and ranked second. Cheers.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Hi guys I am a PDHPE student of 2016, just wondering how well/poorly PDHPE scales, I achieved 95% in my prelim and ranked second. Cheers.
PD/H/PE is a subject that is on par with Business Studies in terms of scaling.

ryan_gorton

HSC
Already know I got one multiple choice wrong.. Hopefully it's the only one. Bloody haemoglobin levels graphs, I put A, but now I've realised it's most probably B.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Thanks for that, also, by any chance do you know how to show your subjects and career aspirations under posts?
No prob.

Ok so you go to my profile (which should be up near the top right hand corner)-->about me (in one of the tabs)-->signature

I hope that's all there is to it because I'm on my phone currently and that's all I can recall based off the website.

gandalfbrah

HSC
No prob.

Ok so you go to my profile (which should be up near the top right hand corner)-->about me (in one of the tabs)-->signature

I hope that's all there is to it because I'm on my phone currently and that's all I can recall based off the website.
Thanks dude, i hope it is showing now!

Catz

HSC
I found it alright except the 8 marker in improving performance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)