General Thoughts: IPT (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your overall thoughts of the exam here

_Arsenal_

HSC
I completed the paper to the best of my ability, but I had a lot of BS in my answers. I didn't feel like the exam required you to have that much technical knowledge about the subject and I felt a lot will be left up to prejudice and the opinion of the marker. Overall, the paper wasn't that bad. I should get at least 70 for my efforts. Hopefully more.

ramyeonking

HSC
I completed the paper to the best of my ability, but I had a lot of BS in my answers. I didn't feel like the exam required you to have that much technical knowledge about the subject and I felt a lot will be left up to prejudice and the opinion of the marker. Overall, the paper wasn't that bad. I should get at least 70 for my efforts. Hopefully more.
I agree with you. I BS'ed ALOT of my answers. I hardly inputted any 'IPT knowledge/terms' at all. Initially I thought I'll get 90 due to doing past exams but this year... Was very different... I hope for a 80 but that might be impossible due to the amount of BS I had to do.

rachranz

HSC
One word: FAIL
I thought it was HARD and they asked different types of questions...Didn't like it at all...

shazkp

HSC
One word: FAIL
I thought it was HARD and they asked different types of questions...Didn't like it at all...
agreed, half the shit was so crap and if you did TPS you would know the EPR shit was so crap

alekovic

HSC
I agree with all that has been said - required very little knowledge of IPT skills and it was as though it was designed for bullshit/waffle... Also why was RFID included in the multi choice???

_Arsenal_

HSC
agreed, half the shit was so crap and if you did TPS you would know the EPR shit was so crap
The EPR was not taught at all but required you to use logic and common sense to bullshit an answer basically. That is exactly what I did within that question and I thought it was such an unfair question, despite me answering it. I did give logical reasoning behind everything though.

HSC
For EPR, for the last questions wtf do we talk about...I just used Qantas as an example as its a big organisation...:|

Veldt

HSC
N/A
Whoever wrote that test, I will find you, and I will....do bad things...

What an absolutely horrible exam, horrible in so many ways it makes me want to cry.

joshman94

HSC
This thread makes me feel better. I was pretty drained after biology, honestly doubt I would get a raw mark of 60. Hated how the questions had parts of each module instead of one question being purely on one module.

On the bright side the multiple choice was easy.

shazkp

HSC
For EPR, for the last questions wtf do we talk about...I just used Qantas as an example as its a big organisation...:|
dont even know...fuk it was hard, had to leave it to the end and had 5 mins remaining to give it a go...was mind blank and couldnt even think about the storing crap

loosemoose

HSC
I thought the core short answer q's were absolutely horrid, my options were alright, MC was fine :)

probjer

HSC
had no idea what to write for the 5 marker in decision support systems and the last question in Q24

HSC
To examiners (BOS)
I know you horrible sad people will be reading this....
You need to use better english when u write an exam....! Srsly, check multimedia's second last question and TPS's last question......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)