General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

BlugyBlug

HSC
Looking at carrotsticks solutions, I'm pretty sure I got 62/70. Would that scale to a 95? 96 or 97?

rennieso

HSC
am i the only one in here feeling that the exam was quite hard?
all of you guys are expecting e4 and how u guys feel so confident...
i checked my mc and left out quite a few questions, last page alone was like 13 marks off already
i'm fearing a freaking e2 ._.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
am i the only one in here feeling that the exam was quite hard?
all of you guys are expecting e4 and how u guys feel so confident...
i checked my mc and left out quite a few questions, last page alone was like 13 marks off already
i'm fearing a freaking e2 ._.
Don't worry, the people on bos generally make up the top 10% percentile of the state. So don't feel too overwhelmed

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hi guys, for the further graphs question, i drew it in pencil. Apparently though when they scan it, it doesn't pick up on pencil, at least thats what my friend told me. Is this correct cos i'm really worried now. Should i send an email to bored of studies?
I've always drawn graphs in pencil :/
Crap. I have the same issue.
You'll be fine don't worry =)

superSAIyan2

HSC
how many people do you think will get 70? also will 68 and 69 align to 99 or 100? my friend says 100, but that doesnt seem right? Does it?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
how many people do you think will get 70? also will 68 and 69 align to 99 or 100? my friend says 100, but that doesnt seem right? Does it?
it was defs possible to get 100 in the test, probably expecting several (if not more) people from the tops schools.

joshyoshieee

HSC
N/A
hi all, for the graphing questions Q11 D) ii) "sketch teh graph y=f(x) showing all asymptotes.
i didn't mention that y=0 is an asymptote but i draw the graph correctly, will they mark me down for not saying it? becuase technically i did "show" it was an asymptote as the dotted line "is" there but covered up by y-axis

ocatal

HSC
hi all, for the graphing questions Q11 D) ii) "sketch teh graph y=f(x) showing all asymptotes.
i didn't mention that y=0 is an asymptote but i draw the graph correctly, will they mark me down for not saying it? becuase technically i did "show" it was an asymptote as the dotted line "is" there but covered up by y-axis
Probably not, considering they didn't ask you to 'find the asymptote' where you would need to state it. Just 'showing it' on your graph should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)