General Thoughts: Mathematics (1 Viewer)

queenbee13

HSC
N/A
ok i know i got 2 questions wrong >.<
erghh silly mistakes!!!!

but apart from that the test was alright :D

dionb2014

HSC
That incorrect/correct section was so sexy. I hope they start phasing them into more exams. How do you guys think this SC compares with the past 5 years say in math.

lath

HSC
That incorrect/correct section was so sexy. I hope they start phasing them into more exams. How do you guys think this SC compares with the past 5 years say in math.
similar to last year.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Similar, but a few questions would stuff some people up imo.

Also science was harder than previous years.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
For the non-calculator part, the one where you had to draw the triangle at 90 degrees anti-clockwise about O. Did you just draw the triangle with one of the corners at point O? I wasn't 100% sure what it meant by about point O.

dionb2014

HSC
I did the same as you. A bit ambiguous when it says about O and it actually has to translate to get there. Or did you?

zombies

HSC
For the non-calculator part, the one where you had to draw the triangle at 90 degrees anti-clockwise about O. Did you just draw the triangle with one of the corners at point O? I wasn't 100% sure what it meant by about point O.
Yeah I had no idea either.. I drew I think point A at point O.. or whichever one the bottom left corner of the original triangle was

Northey7

HSC
maths test was pretty good, some silly mistakes in multiple choice, generally good test though. worst 80% probs

favvify

HSC
Uni Grad
*starts crying in corner*

That is all I have to say.

NoProblem13

HSC
It was REALLY easy and i failed my trail! The only thing that i was like what??? Was the question with the numbers and then the stars?? lol
Worst = 85
Best = 95 :D

qianjixin

HSC
I was suffering from excruciating boredom waiting for the test to finish. When it was finally over, I woke up with a huge puddle of drool on the desk.

T'was nasty

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I was suffering from excruciating boredom waiting for the test to finish. When it was finally over, I woke up with a huge puddle of drool on the desk.

T'was nasty
If you were in my school, it would've evapourated in 5 seconds.

framed

HSC
i completely screwed up the angle of elevation question; i don't even know how. so, i'm fml-ing to the max. :mad2: i'll be over the moon if i get anything above 82

zombies

HSC

T'was nasty
Aw gosh I've done that before haha fell asleep in science class while watching a video, woke up to find myself drooling on my laptop case..

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Haha, After I checked my answers I tried to memorize mine too. Then I trued to multiply two integers to equal it other than 2 and half of the value.
Nice to see you occupying yourself with something.

bleakarcher

HSC
lol for the angle of elevation i had zero degrees coz my calculator was on radians, but i realised and changed it. it had me stumped for a fuking while but i had plenty of time at the end

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)