General Thoughts: Modern History 2008 HSC Exam (1 Viewer)

Augustulus

HSC
Re: How was modern Exam?

haha. modern was full fucking shit gay gay gay gay... what the fuck is fucking History are about winners? Speer is a fucking wanker and being in prison for 20 years doesnt make him a fucking winner... nice question for conflict in europe but i still screwed it up anyway... lol, nicest Germany question... fucking fucked up fucken bloody WW1...

NOW BAN ME BITCHES!!!

old.skool.kid

HSC

OMG i was sooo relieved they had a Weimar question, would have been screwed otherwise!!

Did anyone else do Leni? That was a sorta gay question. I said that History portrays her as a winner. What did everyone else say bout her?

Indochina was good, did a.

Hmm this kinda stupid, but im not sure if i got full marks for q1, what did everyone say three effects were?

Montana.Isis

HSC

I thought it was quite straightforward,
except the personality question about winners was crap
had to wing the tactics/new weapons for 11
aaand did anybody else notice for Germany they repeated the question on totalitarianism, they asked in in 2005, so I wasn't really prepared for it at all but hopefully I got away with it.

inter108

HSC

Augustulus said:
haha. modern was full fucking shit gay gay gay gay... what the fuck is fucking History are about winners? Speer is a fucking wanker and being in prison for 20 years doesnt make him a fucking winner... nice question for conflict in europe but i still screwed it up anyway... lol, nicest Germany question... fucking fucked up fucken bloody WW1...

NOW BAN ME BITCHES!!!
Speer is a bigger loser then Trotsky.

And Leon Trotsky is a LOSER :D

LOL i wrote loser on my EXAM LMAO

inter108

HSC

Montana.Isis said:
I thought it was quite straightforward,
except the personality question about winners was crap
had to wing the tactics/new weapons for 11
aaand did anybody else notice for Germany they repeated the question on totalitarianism, they asked in in 2005, so I wasn't really prepared for it at all but hopefully I got away with it.
SECTION 1

ZOMG sinch

Si91Anne

HSC

Questions were really easy =] (Y)
especially the German democracy one. Ah so happy when i read that.. wrote about 12 pages.. could of written more haha
I also liked calling Leni Riefenstahl a loser.

Montana.Isis

HSC

Haha yeah well it probably was, homefronts was easy but for some stupid reason I didn't look over attempts to break the stalemate :confused:

inter108

HSC

It's like i lost 2 tonnes when i left the exam so happy :D

Rocking out to MUSE YEHAHAHA

amelia44

HSC
Re: Howd you find it?

Pantera said:
All up, it was easier than I expected.

Core was shit easy
Germany was shit easy
Speer was okay, "History Is For Winners" was interesting for him.
Indochina let me down a little, was really hoping for a tactics question, so I did option (b) and put a fair bit of tactics stuff in there (People's War, Strategic Hamlets etc.)
Too bad the question was after 1968, and the Strategic Hamlet program was in 1962.

mattmeadows

HSC

suckmyc0ck2101 said:
i thought it was hard

fucked up on Trotsky and couldn't remember any dates on conflict in pacific Russia was ok

Overall: did better in trials HA!
hahah you fucking cock sucking prick
you did shie mate

mattchis

HSC

Toooo good :p

haha nearly missed on on section 4 didnt realise that it was even there until there was 30 minutes left! ahahah but got it done :p

old.skool.kid

HSC

What did you say were the three effects that source b highlighted?

inter108

HSC

Montana.Isis said:
Haha yeah well it probably was, homefronts was easy but for some stupid reason I didn't look over attempts to break the stalemate :confused:
NO that was the easiest part to study :O?

Si91Anne

HSC

inter108 said:
SECTION 1

ZOMG sinch
Agreed.
I didn't feel prepared for World War One but it all came back to me when i was in the exam room... must be something magical about those old ladies who hover around you in the exam room.

inter108

HSC

Si91Anne said:
Agreed.
I didn't feel prepared for World War One but it all came back to me when i was in the exam room... must be something magical about those old ladies who hover around you in the exam room.
25 minutes it?

old.skool.kid

HSC

Si91Anne said:
Questions were really easy =] (Y)
especially the German democracy one. Ah so happy when i read that.. wrote about 12 pages.. could of written more haha
I also liked calling Leni Riefenstahl a loser.
LENI IS NOT A LOSER.

Si91Anne

HSC

inter108 said:
25 minutes it?
yar. finished the whole exam with 16 minutes to go. I thought i spent to much time on the first part, but obviously i was fine. I'm still in the English exam frame of mind, you know? Write 56 words a second just to finish.
My time management is horrible.

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC

- demoralised them
- crushed through undamaged trenches forcing them to abandon post
- hm cant remember the last one

ww1: pretty easy and straight forward, c) was particularly easy. hoping for 24-25
germany: chose b)... straight forward, was a little light on the successes. 21-23
conflcit: THANK GOD THERE WAS SOMETHING I STUDIED-- a) the time period was kinda big, talked about economic sanctions, war tactics, not putting the emp on trial ee tee see. 23? 24?
speer: sigh, i must admit i overlooked personal background and historical context in my 'study'... HC i kinda gave a rundown of the birth of weimar, fall, birth of nazi germany, consolidation etc... personal bg = family, school, uni etc. might only get 6-7/10. the historiography q was so easy, incorporated all my historians and discussions well i think. 14+

considering my only study for modern was 7pm-4am yesterday i think it was fine :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)