General Thoughts: Modern History 2008 HSC Exam (1 Viewer)

suckmyc0ck2101

HSC
Re: How was modern Exam?

mattmeadows said:
hahah you fucking cock sucking prick
you did shie mate
mate look at you. your a complete mess. you got 32% for the trials last of the year you fucking doosch

go suck another bong mate your gonna come last in the state you faggot

im gonna punch the biggest romper tonight hahahha

annacogs

HSC
Re: Howd you find it?

amazing

germany - democracy
speer
arab-israeli - lebanon

donnneeee
amazing test

hypnotic-jazz

HSC

Si91Anne said:
That is amazing.
Now i feel uncomfortable knowing people like you are my competition :\ haha
LOL exactly my thought

inter108

HSC

suckmyc0ck2101 said:
mate look at you. your a complete mess. you got 32% for the trials last of the year you fucking doosch

go suck another bong mate your gonna come last in the state you faggot

im gonna punch the biggest romper tonight hahahha
Lol 32% i would get more then that leaving after 1st hour. :/

suckmyc0ck2101

HSC

imqt said:
overall a good paper

RUSSIA - 13 pages
Trotsky - 18 pages
COLD War - 16 pages
WTF 18 pages? ? ? ? wow was that even necessary? i was sturggling to write 4 wow you make me look retarded

patty4848

HSC

nayxx said:
War in the Pacific - FAIL!!! Gosh, who th eff came up with that question, I'd like to see them write about both countries strategies in 45 minutes! Yeh that's what I thought.
I agree it was alot to talk about in 45 mins.... but wasn't the question about the impact of the strategies... that led me to talk about which strategies on both sides had the greatest impact and which ones failed, leaving out those middle ones. tbh it was a VERY broad question basically telling us... "hey, write what you learnt in this topic!" - would be interesting to see how it is marked

Overall, not a bad exam... as with every other exam i've done so far, very broad questions!

Kujah

HSC
N/A

patty4848 said:
I agree it was alot to talk about in 45 mins.... but wasn't the question about the impact of the strategies... that led me to talk about which strategies on both sides had the greatest impact and which ones failed, leaving out those middle ones. tbh it was a VERY broad question basically telling us... "hey, write what you learnt in this topic!" - would be interesting to see how it is marked

Overall, not a bad exam... as with every other exam i've done so far, very broad questions!
Exactly lol. Gosh, I talked about economic strategies (sanctions) to Japan's aggressive conquest (blitzkrieg-like, jungle warfare) to 'island-hopping' (Nimitz and MacArthur, aerial + naval warfare) to Japan's use of kamikazes and 'fight to the death' strategies... and linked them together for impacts on the course and consequence of the war. Somehow I even related decolonisation :S But up to '51, gosh, only a paragraph on the objectives/strategies of SCAP and w/e, and how America strategically turned Japan into an anti-communist buffer country etc etc.

brooke1990

HSC

Did anyone do conflict in europe?

if so HOW were we meant to stucture the german-soviet non aggression pact?

i think it was a great paper...but concerned about the structre of that essay.

PS : Leni is a loser. I made that very clear in that question.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

A great paper, got two thumbs up from me
^^

I lovvvvved the Weimar question. I had trouble choosing between the Indo options but chose a in the end.

imqt

Premium Member
HSC

lol guys its ok, i just had so much to write for all my questions and i couldnt stop lol!! my fingers were killing lol but oh well! (btw pen helps -- PILOT 07)

and about Trotsky, i had time so i went into more detail than necessary but more is better than no enough

imqt

Premium Member
HSC

plus, some pages were half so yeh

HSC

suckmyc0ck2101 said:
WTF 18 pages? ? ? ? wow was that even necessary? i was sturggling to write 4 wow you make me look retarded

yes it is because even though it says "background and historical context" you still have to write about the whole life of the person

old.skool.kid

HSC

Si91Anne said:
not directly but she supported Hitler. The topic made me angry.. but made for good debates in class. Most ended with "Man Hitler was a dickhead" Pretty intellectual
Haha yeah, pretty much ended up with leni was a slut who Goebelled Goebells, Fucked Fanck and gave Hitler head.

BUT SHE WAS NOT A LOSER.

I said that she is still viewed as one of the greatest filmakers of all time and so on..

inter108

HSC

brooke1990 said:
Did anyone do conflict in europe?

if so HOW were we meant to stucture the german-soviet non aggression pact?

i think it was a great paper...but concerned about the structre of that essay.

PS : Leni is a loser. I made that very clear in that question.
Explain what was Hitler's plans on signing the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

And link all the other significant events.

well i got 7.5 pages. :/

Most important display reasons why it triggered the outbreak.

Poland Britain etc.

hypnotic-jazz

HSC

imqt said:
lol guys its ok, i just had so much to write for all my questions and i couldnt stop lol!! my fingers were killing lol but oh well! (btw pen helps -- PILOT 07)

and about Trotsky, i had time so i went into more detail than necessary but more is better than no enough
I'm jealous. I just sat like an idiot thinking about what i was gonna write, it takes me about an hour of thinking to figure out wat bullshiz I'm gonna make.

jennieTalia

HSC

S1- Easy, but after reviewing some other peoples thoughts I think there are things I missed out on. And the US one was a bit strange for the pie charts.

Cold War question- I chose the communism and capitalism question and got really confused and convuluted. But I got down a bit of info, so hopefully passable :S

Nazi Germany stuff- Chose the dodgy of the two questions :S Didn't realise I knew more about the other till half way through. Epic fail for sure!! I mean really, theres a lot to write about totalitarian... but major memory blank.

Leni- Good question for thinking about... possibly not the best HSC ever.... A few freak outs since the exam on this one. But wrote a lot, and section a) is always easy :)

Hope you all did well =D

bliss2223

I have a cunning plan...
HSC

ww1 was like christmas...should have just given us the marks.
I went a little overboard with the development of technology...had to use another booklet.
Germany was great. So hoping for the Totalitarianism question...i opened the paper and wanted to laugh.
so happy.
Speer was fine, part (b) was a little iffy but pretty easy to argue that he clearly wasn't a winner.
Cold War....hmm. I would have liked to have written more but meh...I still answered the questioned. Wasn't expecting the communism/capitalist but again, like Speer, easy to argue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)