General Thoughts: PDHPE (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How'd you all find the exam? Share your general exam thoughts here.

Rickbrah

HSC
multiple choice, core 1 and core 2 all really easy. Sports medicine raped me preety hard though

pman

Banned
HSC
The fact everyone found the options hard makes me happy, so pwned the 15 marker, we've quite literally had that q or some variation thereof in all of our written papers this yr

bell_9192

HSC
multiple choice, core 1 and core 2 all really easy. Sports medicine raped me preety hard though

i could not express it any other way...i smashed the core topics and fucked up the options (med and improving performance)

hope to get a good band 4...maybe even band 5 if im very lucky!

pman

Banned
HSC
so far everyone has stuffed has stuffed med and imp performance, this means their internal scaling will be good

I wrote an entire exam booklet thingo after the given space on the 15 mark!

tomm2096

HSC
thought it was all pretty easy except the health priorities was the only thing semi- challenging...high band 6 hopefully

davidyin92

HSC
pretty good, like the exam although majorly raped by the improving performance 6 and 10 marker

hazza9

HSC
Not gonna lie i may have jizzed a little in reading time when i was reading the questions. Such a good exam.

I guessed the q for sports med would b physical prep so got lucky there. All the rest were very straight forward.

Hopefully can pull off band 6 :)

walesluke

HSC
very nice and easy exam. i was expecting new public health approach as they have never asked a question on it, same with sports psychologist in option. multiple choice was good also.
post your MC answers.

sannous1

HSC
i really liked the exam, espically the 15 marker for core 2 , nice. but yeh i didnt like the improving performance questions, espically the phases for the endurance athlete, i just made up things, the sports medicine were good. Core 1 and core 2 and the multiple choice were nice.

Overall great exam.

samirs_maxin

HSC
AWESOME EXAM !! if u knew your sylabus well the exam was too easyyy ;) the options were really good i thought even though some of you guys seem it wasnt too good by the way for the 15mark question in factors affecting performance did people put feedback as positive,negative,intrinsic,extrinsic,reinforcement(social,material,internal) and alsssssoooooooo what did people put for question 20 in multiple choice i put D but thennnnn changed to C whats everyone think
sik test HAHAHAH :DDDDD ITS ALLLLLL OVAAAAAAAAAA OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

trex1r

HSC
AWESOME EXAM !! if u knew your sylabus well the exam was too easyyy ;) the options were really good i thought even though some of you guys seem it wasnt too good by the way for the 15mark question in factors affecting performance did people put feedback as positive,negative,intrinsic,extrinsic,reinforcement(social,material,internal) and alsssssoooooooo what did people put for question 20 in multiple choice i put D but thennnnn changed to C whats everyone think
sik test HAHAHAH :DDDDD ITS ALLLLLL OVAAAAAAAAAA OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

your retarded. feedback is internal external concurrent delayed etc etc. its a dot point. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FAIL! not so happy now u shit noob cunt

edit: you know your syllabus well :|

Last edited:

hazza9

HSC
Feedback is:
K - Knowledge of results
I - Intrinsic
C - Concurrent
K - Knowledge of performance
E - Extrinsic
D - Delayed
P - Positive
N - Negative

I think ur thinking of motivation

I agree if u knew ur syllabus that exam was a gift

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)