General Thoughts: Physics (1 Viewer)

iStudent

HSC
If voltage eliminated it, whats the point of light? It said photoelectric, not thermionic.
The light is the photoelectric effect. The experimenter adjusted the voltage just high enough so that thermionic doesn't occur but high enough so that photoelectric effect can occur at any frequency (only happens if there is no work function). essentially, the voltage overcame the work function.

iStudent

HSC
The experimenter is trying to deduce the work function and threshold frequency of the circuit. This is another way to find it (the other, textbook method would be the use of stopping voltage).

RIP3U

HSC
N/A
Such an easy exam!!

Multiple choice answers, I'm 100% sure they are correct
1) A
2) B
3) C
4)D
5)D
6) C
7) B
8) A
9) A
10)A
11)B
12)C
13)D
14)D
15)B
16)A
17)D
18)A
19)C
20)C
20 is D cus v^2=19.6^2 + 19.6^2

What answer did everyone get for the power loss question?

Brightergull

HSC
Does anyone know what happens if you put three answers for one question??? Like with workong out ofcourse. Like for some reason i decided to question my basic understanding of power loss and as a result not only subbed the values into the equation but then on the bottom of the page i started doong calculation on the difference in power between the primary and secondary coil and shor

cyphar

HSC
That exam was fairly easy, IMO. Any idea when the "correct" answers will be posted?

BiasedBuffalo

HSC
Does anyone know what happens if you put three answers for one question??? Like with workong out ofcourse. Like for some reason i decided to question my basic understanding of power loss and as a result not only subbed the values into the equation but then on the bottom of the page i started doong calculation on the difference in power between the primary and secondary coil and shor
I did exactly that and the two answers were identical. Are you sure you did it right?

Brightergull

HSC
I did exactly that and the two answers were identical. Are you sure you did it right?
Tbh, i dont remember if my answer was identical but im sure one of my answers were right. Bostes would be evil not to give me full marks for it

Nigganigam

HSC
What did you get for the gravitational potential energy curve? What did it look like?

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
A few tricky questions!

Imo harder than last year. Some qu stains which I see very few students getting full marks in.

Options seemed pretty straight forward, especially when you predict the last 3 questions, lol

rated

HSC
Was I the only one who didn't get that weird projectile one? o_O
I thought it was a bit weird as well. The bit where it said include calculations, I was mindblank since they only provided us with the time it took to reach maximum height. All I knew was, it was going to take another 3s to fall to the ground.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)