General Thoughts: Physics (1 Viewer)

Drsoccerball

HSC
wait wait no friction? why wouldnt there be friction? i did my graph incorporating friction as well
No because if the magnet wasnt there it shows a constant velocity remember the dotted line.

SlimiJay

HSC
I think so. Also the question would've been more amazing if there was friction from the floor aswell... But since V didnt change there was no friction...
think im going to get 0/5 for that easily the part i screwed up most

jackleung34

HSC
Was there a cheeky projectile?
there was 1 projectile short answer which was extremely straight forward. There was also a projectile one as q20 of MC which nearly got me. I feel bad for those who do gen maths who may have struggled with that

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Was there a cheeky projectile?
yes it was so cheeky, i couldnt even do it.

you had to plot velocity and displacement on a graph, make ur own line of best fit, use that gradient to find time and then s=ut +1/2at^2 to do it. FML

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
guys for the force acting on the dc motor why was it worth 3 marks? do you just do bil? and bc is 0N?

jacobnakz97

HSC
Im sure Bc was 0 since theda was 0 degrees, and yea AB i think it was required you to use theda as 90 degrees

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Did you mention the direction of movement? I didn't see that it asked for the force on AB LOL
yeah i put it in cause i was scared they wanted it, it was downward i tihnk. I'm not sure if you even needed it though, lol which side did you do

Drsoccerball

HSC
yeah i put it in cause i was scared they wanted it, it was downward i tihnk. I'm not sure if you even needed it though, lol which side did you do
No I did originally the one that required calculation and then I saw that it asked for another side so....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)