General Thoughts: Science (1 Viewer)

HSC
It was definitely CO2, I got the reactants as acid and carbonate but which one was the solution?
I said acid was solution, because I remember calcium carbonate being a powder. =D And at that time, i was guessing between acid + metal and acid+carbonate.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Really? I didn't read that anywhere:/ FML
I think you should read properly.

I was hella confused at the question and i put that acid + (was it carbonate?) ----> (forgot what this was) + CO2 + Water.

It was defs an acid because blue litmus went red.
and it defs produced carbon dioxide because it turned limewater milky.

HSC
I said acid was solution, because I remember calcium carbonate being a powder. =D And at that time, i was guessing between acid + metal and acid+carbonate.
I can't remember which one I put!! Acid or carbonate??? I remember choosing carbonate first and then thinking it was acid but now I can't remember if I changed it... Oh well it is over and I just have to worry about maths, geo and history!!!

p.s. If you haven't noticed, I am the type of person that gets stressed out at EVERYTHING!!!!

leesh95

HSC
Does anyone know the answer to the rock question. The one which asked in which layer is the oldest fossil found.
Was it H?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Does anyone know the answer to the rock question. The one which asked in which layer is the oldest fossil found.
Was it H?
oh yeah that, i put H because it's the bottom most layer, but then it was exposed, trolololol BOS.

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
Left an hour early! LOL waste of time...
and im too excited for modernwarfare 3 :)

ForceMA

HSC
lol...what are you talking about...mw3 is crap get battlefield3 you novice (also applies for every other novice out there getting modern warfare3)

However, i also put H.

zombies

HSC
lol...what are you talking about...mw3 is crap get battlefield3 you novice (also applies for every other novice out there getting modern warfare3)

However, i also put H.
But it's also good that people buy MW3.. keeps all the noobs from playing BF3 =P

Blurgh

HSC
Yeah, it was H because it was in a bridge form. I was confused because the one that had the furthest distance was P, and it wasn't one of the answers.

primalchaos3

HSC
Uni Grad
I told you don't talk like that. You full up yourself man. Just don't. But yeah the science paper once again im just telling you's so easyyy. Band 6! No band 6 = cry...

D4rkfang

HSC
N/A
lol I mispelled nebula for nebulae :(, will computer mark it wrong o_O. GL for maths/hist/geo today people

Guanine

HSC
Pretty easy, then again chemistry and biology are my strength, (not a lot of physics thankfully)

premskies

HSC
There were basically no marks for the motion topic.. Devo :(

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
D: Physics is way more interesting than the others in my opinion!
The only part of physics i like is .. the electromagnetic spectrum, everything else is bleh.
It's just a bunch of calculations that reminds me of math haha.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
The only part of physics i like is .. the electromagnetic spectrum, everything else is bleh.
It's just a bunch of calculations that reminds me of math haha.
xD Chemistry calculations in year 12 gets crazy apparently...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)