General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

bangladesh

HSC
I think it went quite well. Except i got fucked over by the last question in chem of art. Either than that it was really good i think! The questions were non generic which is good and there was a fair amount of calculation (probs around 25% at least) which is also good.
Hoping for a raw of 88-93 Would that align to 95-6?

andybandy

HSC
done some sillies, but over all it was pretty good, not the best i could've of done though

HSC
I think it went quite well. Except i got fucked over by the last question in chem of art. Either than that it was really good i think! The questions were non generic which is good and there was a fair amount of calculation (probs around 25% at least) which is also good.
Hoping for a raw of 88-93 Would that align to 95-6?
An 88 last year aligned to 95 I think last year. In my opinion the cut off will increase this year so, you're probably looking at around 95-96. But saying that I think the markers will not give marks out easily this year

bangladesh

HSC
An 88 last year aligned to 95 I think last year. In my opinion the cut off will increase this year so, you're probably looking at around 95-96. But saying that I think the markers will not give marks out easily this year
yeah ofc. chem is always easy but the marking criteria is always quite harsh.

blinx96

HSC
is the reaction between chlorine and bromine spontaneous (the question in our exam) ?

Locus

HSC
it was non-spontaneous according to my calculations. it produced a negative voltage.
is it fine to state that one thing is a stronger oxidant (showing the voltage) than the other instead of teh calculation of Ecell

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
is it fine to state that one thing is a stronger oxidant (showing the voltage) than the other instead of teh calculation of Ecell
That's what I did. And i think this is right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)