General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Praer

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone know what the deal is with the scanning? Pretty sure I wrote well over the bottom line for the ozone question, but left a note at the top saying "wrote past the bottom line". :/ Really worried it won't get read.
dafuq. i think they'd read everything?

LoadingUsername

HSC
can we discuss options here? or new thread? i wanted to ask what people wrote for the sulfuric acid 7marker n industrial
Not sure if I did this right. I wrote about maximum yield not only in terms of the actual product, but in terms of financial cost as well. So location of Frasch process will occur with environmental consideration as well as considering where maximum yield for sulfur ore will be, thermal pollution is controlled despite financial costs in order to minimise environmental impact, same with monitoring of SO2 releases. Uhh using dry air to make SO2 to avoid creating sulfurous acid etc etc. Tough q.

blinx96

HSC
Anyone know what the deal is with the scanning? Pretty sure I wrote well over the bottom line for the ozone question, but left a note at the top saying "wrote past the bottom line". :/ Really worried it won't get read.
i wrote way past the lines for the ozone one... i think it should be fine lol.

leesh95

HSC
Holy crap? Is that true that it doesn't get read?

Locus

HSC
Holy crap? Is that true that it doesn't get read?
Of course it gets read.
I do this all time for school assessments, either between the edges of the paper and the paragraph, and it gets marked.

hayabusaboston

HSC
Not sure if I did this right. I wrote about maximum yield not only in terms of the actual product, but in terms of financial cost as well. So location of Frasch process will occur with environmental consideration as well as considering where maximum yield for sulfur ore will be, thermal pollution is controlled despite financial costs in order to minimise environmental impact, same with monitoring of SO2 releases. Uhh using dry air to make SO2 to avoid creating sulfurous acid etc etc. Tough q.
Dont u mean contact process?

Locus

HSC
They are synonymous (not sure right word choice). You can talk about Frasch for the contact process because it can be used to produce the raw material for the contact process.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
If you didn't use ALL the time, you probably won't do well.

And the people that finished after 1 hour will almost certainly do poorly.

vtx

HSC
N/A
I talked about both processes. I was gonna talk about compromise in pressure since high pressure may lead to explosion of containers leading to escaping of dangerous SO3 gas to the environment but didn't have time... hopefully they give me 5-6

hayabusaboston

HSC
I talked about both processes. I was gonna talk about compromise in pressure since high pressure may lead to explosion of containers leading to escaping of dangerous SO3 gas to the environment but didn't have time... hopefully they give me 5-6
I just talked about contact process, wont lose marks if u didnt mention frasch right? AS long as u had nice detailed analysis of contact process.

Hezz96

HSC
If you didn't use ALL the time, you probably won't do well.

And the people that finished after 1 hour will almost certainly do poorly.
What if you felt like you knew what you were talking about, but finished the exam with about one minute to spare? Didn't go over my answers at all..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)