general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
random question:

do you guys have naps at uni?

where and when would you nap?
Some people do. Need to find random places, lots of people just use the library. There's some really comfy spots such as upstairs in CLB.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you can sleep with me baby

edit: i hate douchebags sleeping in the library, especially when i need somewhere to sit and use the laptop

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
you can sleep with me baby

edit: i hate douchebags sleeping in the library, especially when i need somewhere to sit and use the laptop
I hate the douchebags in the quad comm labs who move the keyboard of a WORKING COMPUTER aside, set up their laptop, and not even touch the main computer.

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

Especially when there are a ton of people camping around waiting to latch on to one as soon as someone gets up.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i havent been to the quad lab in aaages. <3 laptop

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha they use it mainly for the power though

and sleep at the matthew lounges. or in the quad school office lounges.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
yeah but they're still screwing over legit students, at least move over to the side :angry:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
@uhaww: i left the computer and it sent my post, and then i sent it a second time without realising it sent the first time

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
yeah whatever

i like how your reply is conveniently delayed by 35mins also.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Re: 回复: general UNSW chit-chat

Sunny thats an epic thesis u wrote.

I got no fkn idea how im gonna write something like that in my 3rd/4th year lol!

Damn thinking about it's scary!
Thanks :) It'll come naturally when you start doing it :p Be as thorough and concise as you can and leave out no detail! (to bump up the page count :haha:)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

lol ok, i always sucked at writing in high school, even stuff for engg1000 last year at uni, writing is my ultimate weakness...... i hates it..............

ace

is retired
HSC

lol ok, i always sucked at writing in high school, even stuff for engg1000 last year at uni, writing is my ultimate weakness...... i hates it..............
One can always learn to write. Just pick up one of those "teach yourself how to do essay books for the hsc", they describe in great detail how to establish a strong essay.

If explanation is more your concern, try explaining your course (or a topic in the course) to someone outside of the class. If you can do that, then just repeat it on paper when the exam comes around.

It is really (assuming you are not doing a language) all about technical details with a few buffer lines at the front and end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)