general UNSW chit-chat (4 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hmm, should i bring stuff to write on tomorrow, or laptop to type everything on?

edit: and yaay i got 3 free passes for unigym in o-week, is it any good? anyone used it before?

edit edit: holy shit, lecturer for aviation behind the scenes week 4,5,6 is Capt John Faulkner, HE'S A FUCKING CAPTAIN, WHOA!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

08er

HSC
lol seems like a lot of people started today... I can't wait to start tomorrow

click here

to see my profile
HSC
Pheww...The bus line on eddy avenue this morning wasn't so bad. Was expecting it to stretch to right under the bridge (like last year) but that didn't happen.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hey sunjet i just realised how much that donny darko character looks so much like you :p

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Bawwwwwww 2911 lecture was the most boring 2 hours of my life. Whats worse I have experienced for the first time how crammed the upper clb theatres can be. You can't get through anywhere during crush hour.

karoooh

HSC
Woah. TKD at UNSW is intense.

Or I'm just really unfit or something. :eek:

xprshn

bum...
HSC
N/A
what do u actually do there ?.. cos im interested.

Do they make you run laps, jumps etc to get fit, teach you the belt colour fighting pattern? ..or do they just let you get straight into the action and beat up another person ?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
next to keith burrows, u can enter from the left of naked lady lawn or the small path directly to the left of keith burrows.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
was gonna ask what tkd means, then thought of tae kwon do, thats it rite?

And theres no difference between knuckle pushups and palm pushups, apart from i get a scaly looking imprint of my carpet on my knuckles, and i get sharp wrist pain (sometimes) when i use my palms.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
GENE4001 - Biomedical Engineering is pretty interesting gened.

Lecturer's aren't asian for a change! Zomg. Now i want to transfer into the Engineering faculty to get away from the asian lecturers we have in commerce.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hate not being able to do gen-eds from my own faculty, all engo geneds look cool, everything else just sux, except for some science ones, but the only ones offered in S1 this year are like... greek myths... lol.
I managed to get aviation behind the scenes and intro to marketing.
Not looking forward to the latter, i find commerce related stuff extremely boring and hard.
Aviation looks weird, had it today, these 2 dudes in my class are fucking aerosexuals, can tell a 747-300 just by looking at a pic, same with a pratt n whitney engine, ffs, nerds.
One of my future aviation lecturers is a captain, pretty cool, what else is cool is that my dad knows him/knows of him, cuz that captn worked for qantas at one stage, same as my dad, and ive been told that there is a pic of mister captain hanging up on a wall at my dads office.

lol.

Last edited:

ademayd

HSC
where was the webster building again? urgent tthanx

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
WHY is the fuckin engg1811 lab work for week 1 TOTALLY fucking random to our lectures?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)