general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

karoooh

HSC
Do the TKD guys make you do knuckle push-ups? Those are intense.
Yes they did, but because I have weak girly arms, I opted to use my palms. We also did those sit-ups where you stretch your arms above your head as you lie down and then sit right up, bend and touch your toes. Those were great. And a weird one where at the end of each sit-up, we'd flip backwards.

@xprshn: Well, laps etc. to warm-up and then patterns, blocking techniques and punching and today we did the axe and turning kicks. I haven't done it for a few years, so I'm still a little rusty, but it's amazing. Do eeeeeeeeeet.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
joined compnow mailing list, hopefully i'll win a macbook, so i can sell it for $$$'s.

never won anything in my whole life, figured if i keep signing up for shit the gods will eventually let me win something just to shut me up.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
joined compnow mailing list, hopefully i'll win a macbook, so i can sell it for $$$'s.

never won anything in my whole life, figured if i keep signing up for shit the gods will eventually let me win something just to shut me up.
and then sell it for me for cheap cheap? =D

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
for $2000, u save 99 =)

fuck i cannot believe how expensive they are, just for a laptop.

i guess they are high quality..even if they are a bit odd..

edit: and i want a iTouch, but too expensive, fkn around $500 for the 32gb, and my 80gb classic was like 300....>.<

Last edited:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Aww cmon. I'll give you my stimulus package money!!
$900 for macbook. Good deal! =D

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
i wouldn't be surprised if taxes had to go up because the budget needs to be restored after the cash bonuses.

I'm not getting any money, even though I've worked in a job since year 10 in high school. The 18 month-after-leaving-highschool rule is stopping me from being considered an independant.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
omgush
i saw natalie a.k.a communitychannel youtube girl today at cofa lulz...:eek:

Last edited:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
My first tute today was okay - most of the class are pretty smart, but richardb's 'try it out and see' philosophy doesn't work well on them. I gave them enough information on binary and truth logic but they didn't get it.

Then we fucked around just trying to get Excel 07 working, and I couldn't help alot of them beyond giving them vague answers to questions because the work was so easy that anything I said was basically the answer.
haha are you an eng1811 tutor? do u guys need to pass a certain grade to become one?

i was shitting myself over the questions but it turns out they're quite simple. along with the fact it's worded badly

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
she's really cool, and she's also a direct friend of my friend so im closer to her than i thought lol

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
level 1 = xxxx1000
level 2 = xxxx2000

generally work's as 'first year' and 'second year' but it's more like, level 1 are entry level/beginner's, level 2 are mid level, and level 3 are final year shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)