general UNSW chit-chat (6 Viewers)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
lol thanks for the sympathy guys?
there's always next year.. that leaves me exactly 12 months to be ready to bullshit even harder this time
Bad luck there, but don't feel too down, like you said there's always next year :)
I would apply, but I just can't be bothered forking up a huge wad of cash to join Arc. I mean USYD's ACCESS only costs $99 a year...

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
Mid-sem statistics exam today had four questions. One question was based on Dungeons and Dragons. Another question was concerned with World of Warcraft.

:rolleyes:

What.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Speaking of lifts, I tried to take a lift in the library for the first time this semester.
Not taking the lifts ever again.
Fuck the lifts.
I think lifts turn fucking gay and fills with stench when the power somehow gets cut off or there is a fire.
Then I walk outside safely if that happens and I laugh.

got my beer today
VB Raw

Suprisingly nice
sik pak ob beer?

this mgmt group assignment is going no where
allnighter uleh

Funny how only the lefty art lecturers are striking
Typical Arts people.

Mid-sem statistics exam today had four questions. One question was based on Dungeons and Dragons. Another question was concerned with World of Warcraft.

:rolleyes:

What.
*facepalm*

Actually if those topics came up in my final statistics exam, an answer better be about rejecting a null hypothesis that either game is worth playing.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Speaking of lifts, I tried to take a lift in the library for the first time this semester.
Not taking the lifts ever again.
Fuck the lifts.
I think lifts turn fucking gay and fills with stench when the power somehow gets cut off or there is a fire.
Then I walk outside safely if that happens and I laugh.
lol my friend got stuck in OMB lifts 2 weeks ago for 30 minutes. FB video was funny. Just goes to show that exercise reigns supreme over reliance on technology. Lifts = literal stairway to heaven.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
shit, i just downloaded 2 elec lecture recordings, 555mb in total (8.5mbps, so each lecture downloaded in 40 seconds, omg lol), but i forgot we now have a quota.

i think i've already passed it :eek:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
so...should i hand in this 4gb usb i found on this computer in mech eng, which contains a number of documents, or should i keep it...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
1. we have a quota? since when
2. why wouldn't you hand it in :S

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea mech eng ppl have a quota, cbf looking thru my emails to find it, but uncle can verify.

also, handed in the usb, brb heaven for being a good boy.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
http://community.boredofstudies.org...undation-unsw-i-hav-no-confidence-my-hsc.html

lol.
another asian who cannot spell to join the already overpopulated australian school of business.

foundation is for those who played world of warcraft constantly during the hsc and received a band 2 in hsc mathematics and regrets that after realising the UNSW commerce cutoff is 30 points above the UAI they received.

lol my friend got stuck in OMB lifts 2 weeks ago for 30 minutes. FB video was funny. Just goes to show that exercise reigns supreme over reliance on technology. Lifts = literal stairway to heaven.
lolpwned

yea mech eng ppl have a quota, cbf looking thru my emails to find it, but uncle can verify.

also, handed in the usb, brb heaven for being a good boy.
shit, i just downloaded 2 elec lecture recordings, 555mb in total (8.5mbps, so each lecture downloaded in 40 seconds, omg lol), but i forgot we now have a quota.

i think i've already passed it :eek:
lol

their quota is:

* 256MB per day
* 2GB per semester
School of Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering

well aside from that, if we had more computers than the fucken ASB does, maybe id use them more and do my MATLAB stuff and LESS CUNTS LOCKING the computers for their thesises ffs.

karnage

HSC
man out of sync mid semester break sucks, now all my mates from the other uni's are off and having fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)